Time to hang up my spikes

Nathanzac

8 minutes ago, john p said:

Seriously pleased with what he’s done for me, on snow related news I stacked it off a sledge earlier and really hurt myself, snow has turned to concrete!

Keep the noise down, mate.

He'll be after putting his prices up!

what is it with snow, ice and tree surgeons?

Mr Prentice thinks he's a bleeding figure skater, and you think you're one of the cast from the film cool runnings!

Edited by eggsarascal

Keep the noise down, mate.

He'll be after putting his prices up!

what is it with snow, ice and tree surgeons?

Mr Prentice thinks he's a bleeding figure skater, and you think you're one of the cast from the film cool runnings!

IMG_1493.jpg
It was never gonna end well.....
  • Like 1

After having worked with you and your friend personally not so long ago in Germany I urge you to not give up yet. Please take this as constructive, you need a lot more climbing experience. You're not at a level where you could be used as a subbie first climber but you have the basics and (from what I gathered) enthusiasm and that's important. From what I understand your friend is climbing regularly here, I'm not sure why you left? I'm thinking about asking to get in with that company too, (not wanting to mention names) they have good work and it would have been a great opportunity to bring your climbing on. 

You've got my number I think, if I can help at all give us a shout. 

Jonny. 

• Like 1

After having worked with you and your friend personally not so long ago in Germany I urge you to not give up yet. Please take this as constructive, you need a lot more climbing experience. You're not at a level where you could be used as a subbie first climber but you have the basics and (from what I gathered) enthusiasm and that's important. From what I understand your friend is climbing regularly here, I'm not sure why you left? I'm thinking about asking to get in with that company too, (not wanting to mention names) they have good work and it would have been a great opportunity to bring your climbing on. 

You've got my number I think, if I can help at all give us a shout. 

Jonny. 
Hi Jonny, I had to leave due to finances. I didn't have to money for fuel and accommodation and travelling daily to Munich for the beetle hunting. On top of bills, paying for kids etc. Then having to wait 30 days for payment. Yeah Ben is still out there. Hope your well?

10 hours ago, WesD said:

Not seen you about on the net for a bit Reg, you no videos coming up?

Alright Wes. I did one in December I think but nothing since. I've just been a bit stretched, so not much for that stuff of late.