Huski 572xp

johnnyboy158

1 minute ago, bigtreedon said:
19 minutes ago, steve collins said:
yes three saws were up for grabs at a dealer and one went straight away, i guess the others have gone now. saw sounded nice although thought it would be lighter than a 576 but felt around the same

It is a far superior saw to a 576xp

Thats what i wanted to know

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elmsdown Forestry said:

Should get mine in day or two had it on hold at dealer for few weeks. Want to run it only on the new husky 2 stroke fuel which should be in by Wednesday this week. Was  told next batch will be around mid March to all dealers. 

I just got some of that new Husky fuel . Not tried it yet though .

On 25/02/2018 at 18:07, steve collins said:

yes three saws were up for grabs at a dealer and one went straight away, i guess the others have gone now. saw sounded nice although thought it would be lighter than a 576 but felt around the same

Thanks for the information:thumbup1:

It looks like it well be a good seller. The 562xp is already starting to outsell the the 560xp.

• Like 1

It is a far superior saw to a 576xp

It must be really excellent then.
I really like the 576xp, ours is on a 25”. Perhaps the 25” is stretching the saw a tad, but providing its nice and sharp it performs well enough. (Totally outclasses our 441)
I am really liking the new 562 as well, I’ve had a few tanks through it now and it’s settled in lovely.
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Stubby said:

Maybe . Although I bought the Husqvarna 4 fuel and will be mixing it at 50:1 with my Red Line Racing 2t oil .

That was my plan as getting pissed at waiting on the 2 stroke but the dealer checked with husky technical and they strongly advise not doing this. Apparently there fuel is completely different to aspen and adding 2t oil to it won’t work. How true this is I don’t know.