The Sheriffs Are Coming.

Mick Dempsey

31 minutes ago, agrimog said:

just a wee thought for anyone who thinks that these baliffs are upfront honest citizens, why do they all try there hardest to look like police officers in the way they dress, and the action, and attitude they adopt.........its to intimidate the poor person who doesnt realise they have no power at all........the bit of paper they wave about is about as much use as a bookies line'

and before any one comments on my  attitude towards them, I hate them, and will go out of my way to educate folk about what they can do to fight back against the crooks and conmen who masqueradeas court officials

Just a wee thought for anyone............................if you pay your bills you don't need to give the ways bailiffs dress a second thought...............

works for me :D

• Like 4

Brian O'shaugnessy (Fat Brian) was friends with Levi Bellfield was taken to court over a 5K debt and was arrested in connection with something bellfied did.

Delroy Anglin was kicked out of the met and found guilty at crown court of class b posession, then had a cannabis factory in his home and was arrested for dealing class b. He then lied to get lied to the financial regulators authority to get a licence to advice on investments and mortgages. He was found out and banned.

There was another guy on there done for having videos and pictures that he shouldnt have.

There SCUM 

• Like 2

Yeah, nasty sheriff officers making people pay their bills. I don't know what the world's coming to. Far better back in the old days when's you'd just to take a baseball bat to someone that owed you money. 

I just hope no one here has employed a sheriff officer to get money that they were owed. 

On 17/02/2018 at 15:39, matelot said:

Tbh, you must be watching a different show to me. The sheriffs I see in the shows are normally very professional..... If you've proof they are operating illegally you should go to the police....

You really couldn't make this up.

EVERYTHNG that the BBC broadcast is left wing bollocks, right?

Now the BBC are broadcasting a show with very professional people going about their day to day business.

Matelot, I thought the BBC was full of shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

You really couldn't make this up.

EVERYTHNG that the BBC broadcast is left wing bollocks, right?

Now the BBC are broadcasting a show with very professional people going about their day to day business.

Matelot, I thought the BBC was full of shit.

A lot of the BBC is left wing bollocks.... However some of it's OK..ll

23 minutes ago, agrimog said:

pay a tv licence= fund the peadophile pension fund

I've never personaly paid for one in my life. 

Lived in caravans/motorhomes for years, (chasing the pound). Never  paid poll/council tax either.

The guilt keeps me awake some nights.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

I've never personaly paid for one in my life. 

Lived in caravans/motorhomes for years, (chasing the pound). Never  paid poll/council tax either.

The guilt keeps me awake some nights.

What about V A T? do you ever give money back or a guarantee?