Pipeline clearance work scotland

Pipeline guy

Hello guys, i was a very active member some years ago- Bigfell. Some of you you may remember me. Please say hi if you do. 

Ive branched our (pardon the rubbish pun) into water pipeline construction these days. Part of the construction phase of the pipeline work is to cut down a 20/30m easement right along the pipeline route. Currently I have 5/6 different projects all needing some veg clearance. All in south Scotland and the central belt. I’m looking for a squad of guys to help complete this work. The projects won’t run back to back but there is a significant a amount of work to be done. Works starting end feb/March. 

Feel free to call me on 07955802518 or on here to discuss. Must be fully qualified, CSCS, own saws, insurance and own transport. Good day rates for the right people. 

Thanks, Rik 

Hello there

My name is Neil Kerr and I just saw your post, I don't have access to a laptop at the moment so I can't send my cv to you at the moment, but I will be able to send you it tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, I have experience in working on Scottish water grounds clearing trees, and I also have a number of other NPTC tickets and experience too. If you want to contact me I'll leave my details at the bottom of this message

Regards 

Neil Kerr 

07526 796448 

[email protected] 

Hi Rik

We have a squad of experienced cutters available, they all hold cscs and rolo along with cs38/39/30/31/32/40/41 chipper and Mewp. We have insurance £10,000,000 PL and EL plus pro indemnity insurance.

All info can be sent on request.

Thanks

Jason Smith

16 hours ago, neil1508 said:

Hello there

My name is Neil Kerr and I just saw your post, I don't have access to a laptop at the moment so I can't send my cv to you at the moment, but I will be able to send you it tomorrow afternoon at the earliest, I have experience in working on Scottish water grounds clearing trees, and I also have a number of other NPTC tickets and experience too. If you want to contact me I'll leave my details at the bottom of this message

Regards 

Neil Kerr 

07526 796448 

[email protected] 

hello again, i have my cv here for you, i hope i can hear from you for something else if not this.

Neil Kerr CV 2018 Jan.docx