coal

philip joines

just  purchased   100  tons   of  coal   yes   4  artic  loads  ..  this   is  good  coal  for   multi  fuel   and   wood  burners  helps   me   sell  logs   aswell          gives    good   heat    and  lasts  tried   and   tested  the  last  6  weekes  we  are   in  gwent  np235bl   any  one   interested   give    me   a  text  or   ring  as  iam  not  always  on  arb  talk       collected   from      np235bl    07773354449   also   got   1500   nets   of  chopstick   

It depends what fuel it is, most briquette fuels are NOT actually smokeless and contain a large amount of sulfur. This will destroy a stainless steel flue liner in no time flat. Burn them with logs and you will do a liner in a single season.

So do you know what it is or not?

as  far  as iam  aware    a  friend  mine  been  using   for  6  years   with   no  problems     on   2   mulfuels   in  is   8   bedroom  house   its from  a  opencast    burns  and  lasts well .   in  fact  a  local  garage  is   selling  coal   and  could   get    no  heat    out   of   it  I  thought   they  was   painted   pebbles  how   much  do  you   want  to  buy   were  you  from thank    philip