Jump to content

Emigrating to Canada for tree work

Recommended Posts

Has anyone successfully emigrated to Canada for tree work?

I want to know how easy it is and what the best options would be regarding visa's and sponsorship.

Im leaving in a few months for canada and have a work permit for two years but will probably want to live there permanently.

With regards to qualifications and experience I have all NPTC tickets minus rigging and 3 years climbing experience.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best bet for emmigration as you already have your 2 year work visa, is to get over here, find a decent employer and then start the PR process asap through express entry. Its different for everyone as it takes alot of factors into account, but an easy enough system to understand. Good luck.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Featured Adverts


Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.