My splicing attempts

old snake

Been doin a few more this week. The one problem i sometimes get is on the crossover at the end. I end up with a slight lump in the crossover. Nod did show us how to rectify this problem at the workshop but id like to know what im doin wrong to prevent it to start with?

Cheers tommy im really gettin into this splicing malarky!! haha. Gonna have to order some rope soon though cos ive spliced everything in sight!!

Im with you there High scale,as far as im concerned as long as its fit for the job im doing then im gonna use it!!

Im thinking of making my own rope guide soon. Wonder what the LOLER asser will say to that?

Well, if I was to inspect it I would want to pass it but according to the legislation, which has yet to catch up, I would have to fail it.

Still, with the good work that Nod is doing in training the likes of yourself and with people like yourself posting pictures of your work it may help to force the change that really needs to come.

Yeah,Nods doin an awesome job! You just get the feeling that he's banging his head alot of the time talking to plantpots who haven't got a clue!!

I shall deffinatly be goin to another one of his workshops though:thumbup1: