Which is the worst blower?

Old Mill Tree Care

We Had much the same service from husquvarna U.K. regarding a 540t that the top handle fell off on starting!

we now run the other colour of orange with top notch service and have no regrets in saying Stihl works for us 

good luck with them I gave up and voted with my feet 

I suppose husky are going to lay the blame on the Aspen fuel mix, a seizure is normally blamed on the oil ratio although not always the case. I am  big fan of the saws but cant say the same for their other kit like strimmers, blowers etc, the few bits and pieces we have had over the years have been a bit of a disappointment.

Bob

Worst Blower

cXCCF.jpg

• Haha 2

I suppose husky are going to lay the blame on the Aspen fuel mix, a seizure is normally blamed on the oil ratio although not always the case. I am  big fan of the saws but cant say the same for their other kit like strimmers, blowers etc, the few bits and pieces we have had over the years have been a bit of a disappointment.

Bob

Aspen is Husqvarna’s fuel of choice. ALL the R&D work is done with it. Plus it’s premixed so the operator can not mix it.

• Like 1

Playing devils advocate....

Would any customer admit to cocking up a two stroke mix or using old fuel? So how seriously would the manufacturer take a claim that only aspen or a good fresh two stroke mix was used? 

Valid point Gary but one only needs to look in the tank to see and smell the fuel.
Beyond that, look in the cylinder and it won’t be stained by 2 stroke.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Mill Tree Care said:

Aspen is Husqvarna’s fuel of choice. ALL the R&D work is done with it. Plus it’s premixed so the operator can not mix it.

In which case go for the throat Al. the blame will lay with the kit or fuel so either way you need the fuel analyzed. Alcontrols on 01492574750 will give you a report on the mix for about £200 plus vat and then you will know where to direct the small claims.

Bob

Valid point Gary but one only needs to look in the tank to see and smell the fuel.
Beyond that, look in the cylinder and it won’t be stained by 2 stroke.
I had a 390xp seize on good fuel dealer sorted it as a warranty claim within 3 days i no u don't want to hear it but I also had pole saw shaft that some gearing inside broke another warranty claim sorted two no questions asked on either I do think it's got something to with dealers
  • Like 3