You can all be millionaires

spandit

the ones that run the forrest school training courses for the teachers and those in education have a tie in with those selling the overpriced logs.....they are what they recomend for the schools to buy......an easy con , inexperienced and gullable freshly exposed to a group of individualls out to make a quick buck

18 hours ago, Vespasian said:

If I had too, I'd ring a tree surgeon up, ask when his next job was, turn up and ask him to cut the pieces to length, obviously carefully explaining it was all for a good cause..

To be used for the local special needs groups..  tactile interaction with background music to create a symbiotic soothing atmosphere to engender feeling of oneness with each other in the special needs group environment....

Obviously offer said tree cutter compensation for his time....    a tenner for two minutes seems fair enough...

No doubt the said tree cutter would be obliged to refuse said compensation..    thus from 400 quid to nothin.. 

I'm not being funny, but I'd tell you to f-off.

If I had a tenner for every messer who wanted wood for carving, turning, rustic furniture, camp building, chopping blocks etc. I'd be a millionaire already.

43 minutes ago, Mark Bolam said:

I'm not being funny, but I'd tell you to f-off.

If I had a tenner for every messer who wanted wood for carving, turning, rustic furniture, camp building, chopping blocks etc. I'd be a millionaire already.

Bear in mind I Wouldn't actually be there in the first place..  obviously, I'd have a good looking stunner, about 19 years old with big tits.

A woman turns up like that, you'd chop the whole tree into every size she wanted and you know it..  tell me to fk off!!!!!!. Yea Right, wouldn't tell a beaut like that to fk off would you now?....

More than likely put the cutoffs on a blanket and ask you to drag em ten miles down the road, and still you'd do it if you thought there a shag in it for you.  hahhaha

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

Bear in mind I Wouldn't actually be there in the first place..  obviously, I'd have a good looking stunner, about 19 years old with big tits.

A woman turns up like that, you'd chop the whole tree into every size she wanted and you know it..  tell me to fk off!!!!!!. Yea Right, wouldn't tell a beaut like that to fk off would you now?....

More than likely put the cutoffs on a blanket and ask you to drag em ten miles down the road, and still you'd do it if you thought there a shag in it for you.  hahhaha

You've met Mark then.