Arborisk Renewal

Hobbsurf

So the business went to....................Trust

Arborisk did move the goalposts back again - new for old, but were a lot more money.

NFU do cover Arb Outfits (no height restriction), but they have to be established and proven.  Given my short notice inquiry they couldn't offer a price, which stopped any further progress - but do offer a personal service which is a plus.  See what happens next year.

Local outfit - Hendersons, were very competitive price wise with a policy for Arb, but couldn't do new for old on Chippers.

All in all, given I've just renewed with Arborisk over the last 5 years it was an interesting exercise to see what's out there.

And as a footnote - Current NPTC tickets need to be shown at the start of the Trust Policy (which I support).

Russ

• 2 weeks later...

Any recommendations for public liabilityinsurance for someone that takes on a little weekend work now and again? I subcontract mon-fri but starting to get a little Saturday work of my own in. Haven’t got loads ok kit, few saws, blower, climbing kit ect, just want something to cover my ass if the unthinkable happens

Dreaded Renewal Time again..

Tried to phone and Email Arborplan Lycetts  no call back or anything?

Rang Arborist they wouldn't cover my 880,220, or Tw150 New for Old..

What's all that about??

No good to me if i have them pinched.

Phoned Trust all sorted New for old great price.. Great Service!!!    

• Like 1