Gobby punk had an accident p

gobbypunk

Hi guys just a quick up date , I can now put half my weight on my leg still in the airsoft boot back in the hospital in 3 weeks and hopefully I will be able to put all my weight on it but as for getting back to work properly probably another 3 months , not been able to book any shows for the summer , as I don’t know when I will be walking unaided so if any of you can put any work my way ,  making tables , benches. , boxes etc that would be fantastic, we managed to deliver 2 out of 4 benches to the National Trust and they were over the moon with them as they were expecting 400/600 people at the opening event this weekend in Foxbury near Southampton it’s a cool forest school type place.

Cheers Mark

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I thought it was time to give you all an update, was at the hospital on Thursday I am now full weight bearing and have a shin high air boot doing my best to loose the crutches but going to be up to 2 yrs before fully mended but managing to do some work while doing the ministry to funny walks , it hurts like F##k after a day at the yard but hey got to work through it all your thoughts and comments have ment a lot and some help from some fellow arbtalkers was ace you know who you are so hopefully by the end of the summer I will be back in a pair of work boots and creating again I am so looking forward to doing some milling but I think I am going to have to come up with some sort of log lift as kneeling on the floor isn’t looking like an option I need a bandmill . Got to go and rescue a spider from the kitchen sink , I will further update in a few days 

Cheers All.  Mark

Hi , Jon I know 2yrs came as a shock apparently the Talus bone is very rare to break let alone dislocate at the same time , but at least I am able to do some less demanding work , so if anybody wants a table , bench  , mirror etc please do give me a shout I could really do with the work .

Cheers Mark 

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys I thought it was time for an up date I am now back wearing a pair of boots with an ankle brace , limping and it hurts like F##K by 4:30 I have had enough and loads of swelling did my first show on the weekend , went ok got a couple of orders on the books coming back from Wells on Sunday got as far as Shaftesbury and my van broke down and it looks like it’s totaly F###ed , just getting back on my feet and now this , what did I do was I Attila the Hun in another life , if anyone knows of a big panel van for sale I have £1500 to spend 

Thanks Guys 

• Like 1