Gobby punk had an accident p

gobbypunk

Oh you didn’t upset me it’s just one of life’s things not being able to play in the snow ,my girlfriend has been threatening similar , as for artistic flair if you see something you want to make just have a go you never know even if it’s just a coffee table for yourself as long as you and your wife like it it’s all good don’t get too cold on the quad

Taks Care.  Mark

Hi Rob hopefully doing my head in stuck not doing anything trying to get myself one of those iwalk things that Shaun has , they are £150 new but on eBay just over half that need to sell some work I might post some pics on hear somewhere I have been playing around with Lychenburg Fractles basically a microwave transformer with live wires coming from it it burns like lightning into the wood I have a mirror done in it I will take some pics tomorrow , healing slowly but my ankle was at 90 to my leg , will keep you all up to date with my progress and all your messages do mean a lot   THANKS GUYS 

cheers Mark

11 hours ago, gobbypunk said:

Hi Rob hopefully doing my head in stuck not doing anything trying to get myself one of those iwalk things that Shaun has , they are £150 new but on eBay just over half that need to sell some work I might post some pics on hear somewhere I have been playing around with Lychenburg Fractles basically a microwave transformer with live wires coming from it it burns like lightning into the wood I have a mirror done in it I will take some pics tomorrow , healing slowly but my ankle was at 90 to my leg , will keep you all up to date with my progress and all your messages do mean a lot   THANKS GUYS 

cheers Mark

Careful Mark, There have been reported fatalities in the wood turning world with these Gizmos.

S.

Hi healing slowly but getting there just not doing anything is doing my head right in but a good friend of mine has lent me the cash to get one of those iwalk things so will be able to get out and about and start doing some work so chuffed I was going stir crazy stuck in th e house there is only so much Jeremy Kyle someone can watch , I will take some photos tomorrow and post them over the weekend , everybody on hear has been so cool all the get better soon messages etc have ment so much we have an amazing community.

Thanks everyone.  Mark

Hi Lazarus , I am always so careful when doing the lichtenburg fractles coz as you said people have dyed messing around with it , have you seen the vid on YouTube where they do it to a piece of glass , it’s awesome they bombed the glass with negative ions first , but you need a science facility to do that which is a shame cupboard doors like it would take a kitchen to another level . Those things of yours are cool as .

Cheers Mark

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gobbypunk said:

Hi Lazarus , I am always so careful when doing the lichtenburg fractles coz as you said people have dyed messing around with it , have you seen the vid on YouTube where they do it to a piece of glass , it’s awesome they bombed the glass with negative ions first , but you need a science facility to do that which is a shame cupboard doors like it would take a kitchen to another level . Those things of yours are cool as .

Cheers Mark

Cant take the credit for those, I admit to chickening out in the end and not setting my own up. I did buy a neon transformer to use but it wouldn't take an open circuit so no good, then I saw the posts of doom and decided against. very Very cool though....

Hi healing slowly but getting there just not doing anything is doing my head right in but a good friend of mine has lent me the cash to get one of those iwalk things so will be able to get out and about and start doing some work so chuffed I was going stir crazy stuck in th e house there is only so much Jeremy Kyle someone can watch , I will take some photos tomorrow and post them over the weekend , everybody on hear has been so cool all the get better soon messages etc have ment so much we have an amazing community.
Thanks everyone.  Mark

Hey Mark. Delighted to hear that you've found a way forward with the iwalk. They take a small amount of tuning to suit yourself, but follow the really good instructions or videos and you won't go wrong. You'll need to adjust regularly for different shoe heights. Definitely start off on flat level floors. Don't look down just step forwards and it comes naturally.
When you do go out if its over rough surfaces shorten the leg by at least one position as you don't have a knee and ankle to compensate for varying angles and heights.
I've stumbled only a couple of times but never felt I was going to fall.
If you need help drop me a pm and we'll link up.
Enjoy the freedom.
Shaun