Any ways to deal with filthy neighbours?

Woodworks

4 minutes ago, Will Heal said:

If it is a shared alley way, could they be fly tipping? Even if not, if you report it as fly tipping to the local council at least it would bring it to their attention

It reads like it would be a shared alley between the pub and the OP's customer, in which case the council would view as not their problem. It could be worth a look at the property deeds for any caveats with regards to keeping the alley clear.

18 hours ago, Woodworks said:

I know and should probably not be sticking my nose in but find the whole situation horrid. Little old lady being taken advantage of for be to nice. pi$$es me right off. Sure it happens up and down the land but don't make it right. Will give her a call and see if she is happy for me to report them. A few words on their Facebook page might help as well.

I would contact them and tell them that you know their neighbour and you find them to be shameful degenerates. You "strongly" suggest they clear the alley and await their immediate response. If their response is not favourable then calmly state that you'll be making them a personal project on  your weekends and thank them for providing you some entertainment. 

1 minute ago, forestboy1978 said:

I would contact them and tell them that you know their neighbour and you find them to be shameful degenerates. You "strongly" suggest they clear the alley and await their immediate response. If their response is not favourable then calmly state that you'll be making them a personal project on  your weekends and thank them for providing you some entertainment. 

Already contacted EH. Spoke to them at the the time and they said they had tidied as it was much worse yesterday. Also said it was only one bag of pheasant remains. I told them I would report it and was just ignored. Dont think they will listen to reason.

Oh well. In that case, hit them from as many angles as you can. If you have the time and inclination, destroy them in any way possible, in as many ways as possible.

They are shameful degenerates and should be brought to heel. The elderly should be looked after by good people, not abused by self interested bullies. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Already contacted EH. Spoke to them at the the time and they said they had tidied as it was much worse yesterday. Also said it was only one bag of pheasant remains. I told them I would report it and was just ignored. Dont think they will listen to reason.

Hope you got the name of the person that you spoke to at EH. Always nice for the local paper to know who they need to contact for a quote. ;)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Woodworks said:

I regularly deliver logs to a lovely old lady who lives next to a pub in a beautiful little village. They have a shared alleyway which the pub piles high with bin bags, leaking cooking oil cans, plus all the old kegs also domestic trash like bikes and shelves. When I have been there when it's  warm it stinks or rotting food waste. Now the lady is simply too nice to make much of a fuss but they are taking the pee IMO. She had to beg them yesterday just to clear a slot for me to be able walk down to carry the logs in today.

It really is filthy mess and has been like that for 10 years apparently. 

So what can be done to get them to clear it up? Think someone did call environmental health once about the rats but nothing was done.

Todays delights include a bag of pheasant remains 

IMG_20180111_110423.jpg

IMG_20180111_110430.jpg

IMG_20180111_110435.jpg

What you are dealing with there sir is the great unwashed scumbag section of the community that think that this normal and acceptable, its to do with their piss poor upbringing . What it needs is someone with enough balls to launch the whole lot into the pub lounge on a friday night and just keep doing it until the message is very clear.

Bob

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2