Vasectomy...

tony_t3d

15 hours ago, peatff said:

(I had shaved at their recommendation) 

:lol: Forgot about the shaving.

I’d been asked to before attending hospital and not being too sure exactly where the cuts were to be made, shaved everything.

The resulting few days of itching and shaving rash sure takes your mind off the surgery. :lol:

• Like 1

The follow up appointment is possibly the most uncomfortable appointment I have ever attended.

So u have to ejaculate 20 times before the appointment.. Then abstain for 3 days and fill a pot.
This can be done at home so long as the sample is with them within an hour. My appointment fell 20 mins after my son finished school. So I had to take him with me. So I had filled a pot at home then picked him up thinking I was just dropping it off. The doctor only decided to inspect my sample in the waiting room by holding it up to the light for the whole room and my son to see.

I don't feel embarrassed easily but my god I wanted the floor to swallow me up [emoji15] [emoji15]

• Haha 1

I had my two son's and then booked the snip.

I went for the pre-op and was told I had a cyst (it had been that way for at least 15 years) they would remove the cyst at the same time, but this meant at least 2 maybe 4 weeks with no climbing. I decided this was not for me. Canceled the snip, organised a scan of the cyst to check it was benign, which it was.

15 years on, still got the cyst, never caused me any trouble and have since had 2 beautiful daughters, who have added to my life in ways I could never have imagined.

Got to say I am so grateful I felt I could not afford a month off work :)

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

Ha !!

When I first started reading your post, I thought you had two sons (adults) and you booked all three of you to get snipped at the same time.

Then I kept reading and figured out your first sentence.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mdvaden said:

Ha !!

When I first started reading your post, I thought you had two sons (adults) and you booked all three of you to get snipped at the same time.

Then I kept reading and figured out your first sentence.

O.o:DxD:laugh1::lol:

6 minutes ago, skyhuck said:

O.o:DxD:laugh1::lol:

Hey ... maybe for others it would be great New Years beginning for another father and sons.

Maybe go to see the movie "Darkest Hour" together at noon, then go to the doctor together, late afternoon.

I will admit I was nervous going in, but other than that, smooth sailing.

Edited by mdvaden

I went for the pre-op and was told I had a cyst (it had been that way for at least 15 years) they would remove the cyst at the same time, but this meant at least 2 maybe 4 weeks with no climbing. I decided this was not for me. Canceled the snip, organised a scan of the cyst to check it was benign, which it was.

15 years on, still got the cyst, never caused me any trouble and have since had 2 beautiful daughters, who have added to my life in ways I could never have imagined.

Got to say I am so grateful I felt I could not afford a month off work [emoji4]
I have 2 boys and a girl, Idon't need no more now! I'm skint and haven't slept a full night in 6 years [emoji15] [emoji23]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1