Van broken into eastern green Coventry

Dawsons Groundcare

Hi wolfie hope all good with your health and happiness...did they take your Chipper what you got from the APF Timberwolf wasn't it?..

Yeah, that one, a 2010 tw150. Only had it 10 months. Thankfully we have no down time as we just brought our back-up chipper out of retirement but it took a couple of months to get the payout from the insurance.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah, that one, a 2010 tw150. Only had it 10 months. Thankfully we have no down time as we just brought our back-up chipper out of retirement but it took a couple of months to get the payout from the insurance.

Ya I can remember you buying it with your lad...I got a new 130 same time...they try'd to take that as well but couldn't hook it up as greenmech have a ball hitch lock built in..so instead of taking it they decided to jump all over it and break the mudguards off,smash the lights and dent all the panels...enough said..have just traded in for a150p..didn't want too but just felt like they had violated the Chipper and I just didn't want it anymore...stupid really but I like looking after my stuff and they trashed it just for spite...just bout sums these people up I guess.

Ya I can remember you buying it with your lad...I got a new 130 same time...they try'd to take that as well but couldn't hook it up as greenmech have a ball hitch lock built in..so instead of taking it they decided to jump all over it and break the mudguards off,smash the lights and dent all the panels...enough said..have just traded in for a150p..didn't want too but just felt like they had violated the Chipper and I just didn't want it anymore...stupid really but I like looking after my stuff and they trashed it just for spite...just bout sums these people up I guess.

Utter scum, because they can't thieve it, they trash it - and the laws protect these people! If it wasn't for having employees, my security measures would be a lot more efficient at stopping a return visit.

Had my van broken into when working away in Cardiff mid October. And just got the insurance money back, I Had a spuds ported 2011 ms200t and a 066 magnum two 560xpgs and a 362 and a blower. Plus my climbing kit in a yellow north face bag with my harness and carbon geckos plus loads of little bits in it I’ll never replace. I really miss my 200t and 66 magnum I’m not too bothered by the rest as they are easily replaced. So if anyone gets offered a ported 200t or an o66 magnum please let me know. They did all the vans that night in the premier inn and surprise surprise no-one saw a thing. I would say though the welsh police force were excellent. Plus turns out most of the kit headed down to London to an auction. Sorry to hear about your loss Dawson, good luck with your insurance.