Which arb shops are open over Christmas etc?

AHPP

I need to buy some saw trousers in a hurry but there’s some infuriatingly protracted festival on that apparently means everywhere (that I usually buy stuff from) is closed. Mail order/online or East Anglia/London environs. Who wants my money?

What make are you after.
Ernest does are open not my choose of dealers for trousers but if your desperate.  

Someone suggested them earlier. Will be investigating in the morning (through gritted teeth). I went to A&G earlier. That was bad enough.
Not bothered about make but want cheap (£100 ish), size medium, type c. Cheap because the expensive ones are so super stretchy and light that they fall apart if you concentrate your eyes on them too long. Oregon Yukon or the basic grey Husqvarna ones are likely contenders.

Amazon delivered on the Sunday morning (31st December). I use shops where I can because I want to keep knowledge and stuff available locally but you can’t argue with one day delivery on New Year’s Eve. And they’re prolific tax avoiders, a major ideological bonus.