I hate it when.......

WesD

I really hate it when a customer squeezes the price down at the quoting stage of a job and then tries to get you to do (free) extras at the finishing stage of the job.

I also hate it when the liberal left try and stifle debate with other viewpoints and turn us into snowflakes.

I also hate the frame of mind I seem to get into when I focus on things I dislike..... [emoji33]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stihlmadasever said:

Asda self scan checkouts...

Do..my...tits...right...in..

Ask you if you dont want to bag an item after scanning each item...ffs!!!

Asks if you purchased a 5p bag then asks how many after you've pressed the no bags purchased button...ahhh!!

Need some paracetamol...???

Hang on 10 minutes while some spotty 17 year old drags his ass along to you to type in a code to ALLOW you the pleasure to purchase your pain killers-

All this scanning is done at a volume set so high it makes my fillings vibrate...

Oh and the best for last...

18p change...yip

1x5p 10x2p's and 3x1p's...

F#@k u asda   f#@k u...!!!!!

I walked out and left the whole lot there, have never gone back either.

I vow never to use a self service till and never to shop where you have to put a pound in the trolley.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Peasgood said:

I vow never to use a self service till and never to shop where you have to put a pound in the trolley.

I tried putting a pound in the trolley but it kept falling through the mesh :$

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Peasgood said:

Alright I’m in.

People who clog up the supermarket queues on a Saturday morning with a few items when they could be using the self scan 10 items or less jobby, because they’re too scared/curmudgeonly/much of a Luddite.

Edited by Mick Dempsey
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peasgood said:

never to shop where you have to put a pound in the trolley

I think pound trolleys are a good thing, Tesco near us doesn't have them and their trolleys are abandoned anywhere despite having a security wheel that is supposed to lock up if you go over the magnetic strip at the end of the car park. I hate it when people leave their no deposit trolley in a parking space after they unload it into their car and drive off.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Peasgood said:

The quid in a trolley doesn't bother me, I can live with that, but I refuse to do self service. I've been directed to them with alcohol (once!) and you then need an assistant to verify you're over 18. I've tried putting a £50 note in - they don't accept them! Something always fails to scan, or scans twice, or doesn't include the 'meal deal price' or something else. I'd rather queue and amuse myself at the person in front searching their handbag for the purse/ the exact change/loyalty card etc 

11 minutes ago, devon TWiG said:

Queueing behind pensioners in the bank on a Saturday ...they have all effin week to go in !!!!!!! unlike those that work ....they should be banned  !!

But Stubby is working during the week, not far of pension age myself