I hate it when.......

WesD

I hate it when you hire a new bloke and he calls in sick on day one. 9 out of ten does that. Or their nan has contracted a terrible illness or worse, died. That’s happened so many times that I’m starting to worry that working for me could be a serious risk factor for your elderly rellies!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kent Arboreal said:

YES!!!! I’ve actually walked away from a couple of those.

And another one, people who pick up dog shit in a plastic bag then chuck it on the floor. Surely that’s actually WORSE than just leaving it?!

Anyone leaving it on the floor , well its up to them indoors . Anyone leaving it on the ground in a bag is a twat .  Its better off not in a bag . Slugs and beetles etc etc deal with it eventually . Preserving it in a bag is stupid .

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kent Arboreal said:

YES!!!! I’ve actually walked away from a couple of those.

And another one, people who pick up dog shit in a plastic bag then chuck it on the floor. Surely that’s actually WORSE than just leaving it?!

Round here they if they pick it up and bag it they hang it on a convenient hawthorn, usually 3 yards from the bin put there for dog crap.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I go back to my tube of jb weld to find that although its sat there with its lid on and all sealed up nicely.... its gone chuffing hard and now rendered useless!!! ?
What sealants do you guys use on your saws/casings that actually last??

18 minutes ago, Ratman said:

I go back to my tube of jb weld to find that although its sat there with its lid on and all sealed up nicely.... its gone chuffing hard and now rendered useless!!! ?
What sealants do you guys use on your saws/casings that actually last??

Blue Hylomar .

• Like 2

JB weld is not a sealant like Blue Hylomar it's an adhesive, Hylomar is for gaskets. I've never had JB weld go off in the tube are you replacing the caps and not mixing them up ?

Yep, same cap, only had the one tube. Its gone off in the tube with some bits going hard and some bits remaining soft. Never had an issue before but its almost a new tube and very annoying.