I hate it when.......

WesD

2 hours ago, egnsean said:

Is this true Eggs? if so you will be living my dream, i have thought long and hard about getting a live-aboard and would really appreciate any thoughts/advice you have to offer, my choice of Cut would be the Leeds & Liverpool.

A lot depends on how you intend to use the boat, Are you going to continually cruise the system or do you need to be in a certain area for work etc?, if the latter sort out a mooring before you buy a boat (which up north are a lot easier to find than one further south). Don't go rushing in if you decide to go ahead, go to all the brokers and look at as many boats as you can, see which lay out suits you best. Two ways of heating the boat is essential imo.

take a look here. 

Edit: and don't  kid yourself it's a cheap way of living, remeber boat stands for Bring Out Another Thousand.

Edited by eggsarascal

Asda self scan checkouts...
Do..my...tits...right...in..
Ask you if you dont want to bag an item after scanning each item...ffs!!!
Asks if you purchased a 5p bag then asks how many after you've pressed the no bags purchased button...ahhh!!
Need some paracetamol...???
Hang on 10 minutes while some spotty 17 year old drags his ass along to you to type in a code to ALLOW you the pleasure to purchase your pain killers-
All this scanning is done at a volume set so high it makes my fillings vibrate...
Oh and the best for last...
18p change...yip
1x5p 10x2p's and 3x1p's...
F#@k u asda   f#@k u...!!!!!

I personally refuse to use self scan checkouts I think you should get a reduction on your shopping for serving yourself!!
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, j warwick said:

I personally refuse to use self scan checkouts I think you should get a reduction on your shopping for serving yourself!!

Simple, don't use them and stand in the longer queue you pair of Muppets.

How someone can get upset about a service they don't have to use is quite incredible.

:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Simple, don't use them and stand in the longer queue you pair of Muppets.

How someone can get upset about a service they don't have to use is quite incredible.

:)

Why is somebody a muppet for thinking the supermarkets make enough profit to continue employing somebody on the checkouts? I find the self service checkouts take longer anyway due their unreliability and having to get the lone assistant covering them to sort the problem out. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mesterh said:

Shirly you can't complain about supermarket profits and still shop there?

Maybe it's best to start your own super market and improve on the current ones?

Why can't I? And don't call me Shirly. :) I'm not complaining about profit, I'm pointing out they make enough to not have to discard employees to inflate profits unnecessarily.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, felixthelogchopper said:

Why can't I? And don't call me Shirly. :) I'm not complaining about profit, I'm pointing out they make enough to not have to discard employees to inflate profits unnecessarily.

Indeed, I'd much rather talk to a human about whatever random shite happens to be going through my mind, than get interrogated by a machine over a bag that I may, or may not have, unexpectedly put somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1