I hate it when.......

WesD

10 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

I was struggling along the Carn Mor Dearg Arete on the lee side in the fog and a voice coming from behind me  was getting louder, I was mortified when a bloke with a southern counties accent strode passed dictating a letter to his secretary, I'd been enjoying a morning's remoteness up till then

Serves you right for going to Scotland, should have staid on the boat.

On 23/06/2019 at 17:40, eggsarascal said:

I hate it when...

Someone is blocking the isle in the supermarket and you say to them, "Exscuse me young lady, could I just squeeze past, please", and they turn around and scowl at you"

I was going to say just how relatively free of 'hate' I was these days.

No French Git of business partner, free of debt, lot's of work and a great new future.

Then I went to the supermarket this arvo in a 34c mini heat wave and found hate alright.

I HATE QUEUING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE DEODORANT!

Stuart

• Haha 1

On 24/08/2019 at 22:40, eggsarascal said:

You lot can hate however much you like, I'm back up the cut come the new year. I'll see you setting the locks.

Is this true Eggs? if so you will be living my dream, i have thought long and hard about getting a live-aboard and would really appreciate any thoughts/advice you have to offer, my choice of Cut would be the Leeds & Liverpool.

22 minutes ago, egnsean said:

Is this true Eggs? if so you will be living my dream, i have thought long and hard about getting a live-aboard and would really appreciate any thoughts/advice you have to offer, my choice of Cut would be the Leeds & Liverpool.

If I can find a mooring (not in a marina) in the right area then yes, it will ideally be some where south of Northampton so I can get back into East Anglia to work, so it looks like the Grand Union. If I didn't have to work I'd go for the Staffs & Worcester.