Stihl MS462 vs Husqvarna 572xp

josharb87

4 minutes ago, spudulike said:

That clean eh, will look forward to that, it will probably be the cleanest yet. Will make sure I have some air freshener close to hand, I am thinking you are probably a Potpourri sort of man rather than Pine fresh!

Always a pleasure to deal with good customers, just wish you were one of them:001_tongue:

The abuse comes for free but am thinking about charging extra for it in the New Year;)

Sounds like you have me sussed, its that kind of customer service (and the distinct lack of a more pleasant alternative) that keeps me coming back. 

For what its worth I had the echo all cleaned up for boxing, then started using it again. I genuinely cleaned a slug out of the flywheel cover. That would have kept you going for days!

Sounds about right, looking forward to it already. I once gave some rat poison to a guy whose primer bulb had been nibbled by mice - will pop a bit of slug killer in your box when I send it back.....it is these sorts of detail that my customers like:D

Anyway....Happy Christmas, no hard feelings, all good:thumbup:

• 5 months later...
On 23/12/2017 at 09:41, spudulike said:

I believe that we are now in to the area in chainsaw development where they are designed to do around 5 years and that is it. The saws that used to last 20 years have come and gone. The old 254XP, 346XP, 357XP, 372XP, 395XP, MS260, MS200, MS440, MS460, MS660 are the last of the long lasting saws and are replaced by faster, smoother, lighter but more fragile saws.

Just the way it is I am afraid to say!

My ms260 is 2007 and gets used everyday.