Tp175 chipper

WoodED

I'm also 'considering' moving to a TP175.

One thing I have noticed over the years.

People rarely have good words to say about trouble free things.

The absence of discussion over this chipper leads me to believe that is a rare beast and a bloody marvel of Danish engineering blessed with such remarkable reliability that never a cross word is spoken online about it.

Now just try Googling TW150 or Quadchip and you'll fill your boots with both complaints and praise on the same thread.

Ty

• Like 1

I have the older version, the 160, its a good little chipper, it pulls stuff in nicely although not as aggressive as a Forst or TW, however the build quality is good and the chip quality is excellent. If I have a complaint with the TP's its that they are a but fussy when it comes to maintenance, they like sharp knives and well adjusted anvils or they don't pull the stuff in as well.

I’ve only ever heard good things about tp when I do hear. I have a 2003 tp150 which is beastly for what it is, just old now, it’s been to the engineers twice this week to have bits welded and with a big work load we need something newer now.