Bluetooth helmet kit

Bloom

I use sena s20 on my protos. I have kept using it now about 2 years. Works fine for communication via phone and other sena devices. Also it can easily connect to non sena devices like bluetooth hands frees and headphones. To instal on protos need to do some basic wiring but nothing hard. There are some minuses are too, s20 is little bit bulky on helmet. Not a big problem but could be annoying some times. Also s20 has little too much features and can be complicated to use some times. Sometimes it also has little problems with water on connections but this problem is easy to fix. At the bottom line if i needed to buy it today I would definetly buy one, but probably not the s20 instead smh10r

• 8 months later...
On 09/12/2017 at 08:17, Old Mill Tree Care said:

Get a Sena. I’d advise the ones that are integrated into the ear muffs. A bit more expensive but worth it as it eliminates all hassles.

I'm now sick of the Sena wiring! 2nd set to fail this year and yes, we do look after them. Also I've had to glue one of the batteries onto the base plate as it no longer stays in the clip.

I'm not slagging off the Sena product but now just want something more robust.

I want something as good as the Peltor but for £3.99. All good suggestions appreciated. 

• Like 1

those look good, we have just got some cheap ones but iam not sure how long they are going to last as we have had issues already, dont think we could do without them now though, so different just being able to chat away to each other whilst working, thanks for the update on the other senna ones.

carl.

1 hour ago, carlos said:

those look good, we have just got some cheap ones but iam not sure how long they are going to last as we have had issues already, dont think we could do without them now though, so different just being able to chat away to each other whilst working, thanks for the update on the other senna ones.

carl.

That's the difference, when there is lots of background noise like roads, communication from tree to ground is easy and perfect.

• Like 1