Farmi WP36

woodwizzard

As soon as I find a replacement for mine (bigger and faster and also towable) it will be on the market.  It's been kept in A1 condition and when not in use it's cleaned with an air hose and stored indoors.  £7500 is what it will be  for sale at. It's only two year old and won't drop any in value for a good while yet.  Try buying a new one when we exit the EU and weep at what the price will be!  2nd hand prices won't drop much

My advice would be to bite the bullet and get a new one.  Amazing how much work it gets and how quickly it pays for itself

11 minutes ago, woodwizzard said:

Will have to keep my eyes peeled, that sort of money is just within budget. I keep getting tempted by the woodlands mill processor, but not sure on the quality for 7k.

Having seen the woodland mills one at a show they look fine for for small timber but no match for the Farmi.

13" -14" can the Woodland Mills do that? I thought it was aimed at thinnings at a glance but maybe I have under estimated what it can handle. The Farmi can only just manage that size and then you need to be re-splitting what comes off as it only comes with 4 and 6 way blade.