JB Racing 2018 with Bear Valley Company Ltd

JonB88

Hi Guys,

Just thought I'd drop a quick word in for those of you interested in motorsport, and more so motorbikes.

I've been lucky enough to have Sam and his company Bear Valley to come on board as a sponsor for my 2018 push toward Road Racing (Oliver's Mount, Southern 100 etc). I'll be on my trusty Sv650 stocktwin, which will be having a more powerful engine built early next year to compete in supertwins on the roads.

I have a Facebook page and YouTube channel which will be linked to the Bear Valley website so you can keep up to date with race videos and results. It would be good to get some more arbs liking the page and helping spread the word! Or even better come along and have a beer on the weekends!

https://www.facebook.com/jbracing101/

1a910b9e30c317424433fe71a88c2383.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Jon, just thought I'd say best of luck for the 2018 season. I'm a huge biking fan and love everything about them racing! I will try to keep an eye out for you and wiĺl keep my fingers crossed for a successful season. I'm soo jealous!! I sold my road going gixxer thou L0 earlier this year to fund a move into this line of work

Hi Jon, just thought I'd say best of luck for the 2018 season. I'm a huge biking fan and love everything about them racing! I will try to keep an eye out for you and wiĺl keep my fingers crossed for a successful season. I'm soo jealous!! I sold my road going gixxer thou L0 earlier this year to fund a move into this line of work

Thanks so much mate, I sold my road zx10 when I left the army to do the same as you so know how that feels [emoji85] get back on it soon!

If you follow my Facebook page mate you'll find dates and will be running some competitions throughout year with Bear Valley for some cool stuff! Failing that it's always a good day out if you're ever local [emoji4]