The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

2 hours ago, donnk said:

wednesday btc £7.8k

Today £9.1k

72 hour return 17%

I wonder if people are being taken for ride here?. only takes bunch of bitcoin owners to sell to spook the market..  They sell some stock to create panic for a day or so then put their money back in to drive up the bubble once more...

I recon recon the public are footing the bill to line a bunch of scammers pockets...    wouldn't be the first time people have been played for fools..

2 hours ago, donnk said:

wednesday btc £7.8k

Today £9.1k

72 hour return 17%

You can make figures point out anything and make it look good. My ex boss once said that DSG shares had done well, sure, over the last year they had but over the last 10 years, had dropped from something like £10 to £0.50 and had gone up to £1.00....just depends how you look at the figures.

IMO, it is worth looking at 10 years, 5 years, 1 year and 3 months and you basically look for good and steady performance for an easier ride. The Bitcoin charts wood scare the crap out of me:scared1:

21 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I wonder if people are being taken for ride here?. only takes bunch of bitcoin owners to sell to spook the market..  They sell some stock to create panic for a day or so then put their money back in to drive up the bubble once more...

I recon recon the public are footing the bill to line a bunch of scammers pockets...    wouldn't be the first time people have been played for fools..

I did wonder if the US had designed Crypto to pull all the money back out of China after they bailed out our Banks with the money they had made selling us cheap shyte!

How's that for conspiracy!

• Like 1

Got to feel bad for people who have lost out big time. Doubt they'll be the last http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/19/heartbroken-families-lose-life-savings-catastrophic-crash-bitconnect-cryptocurrency-7242067/

I don’t feel sorry for them. It was a massive risk to put more than they could afford to lose into it.
Who in their right borrows half a million to put into that?
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

I don’t feel sorry for them. It was a massive risk to put more than they could afford to lose into it.
Who in their right borrows half a million to put into that?

Absolutely, borrowing to 'invest' is asking for trouble but all these people across the world thinking this will make them wealthy losing out so clever/immoral people can make money out of them is a sad state of affairs