The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

Ok Ian done you and Mr Kipling (in terms of 200 Dogecoin before someone starts making lewd assumptions!)

That is a wallet you have there. It is a called a 'hot' wallet as they hold the key for you. Less secure but much easier to use.

This year will find it easier to spend crypto - at the moment the interface between the fiat and cryto world is the barrier but that will change...

Am away for a bit now - so that's all the free Dogecoins sent.... will check back on this thread on my return.

• Thanks 1

On 07/01/2018 at 19:10, Rich Rule said:

Cheers Rob.

It has arrived.  

I have about 1700 Ripple and they seem to be going up steadily.  Luckily I bought them pretty low, not as low as a friend who advised to buy these weeks ago.

He is now a millionaire.  

Yep I'm not surprised I mean ripple has gone up x350 in 2017?!

It does not seem real - but the facts are - Ripple went up x350 in 2017. So whether it seems real or not - them is the facts. Will it keep going up? I expect so but of course there are no guarentees....

49 minutes ago, spudulike said:

Mmmm, not so chipper now! As I keep saying, time will tell. South Korea threatening to make Crypto illegal down to the difficulties in collecting capital gains tax gave many investors the willies. I am sure other countries are looking on!

I think it was scammed up by a bunch crypto nerds to get some value just before christmas.. Job done, but the one thing they couldn't do was sustain the campaign..

Not least cause the more exposure crypto currency gets the more its underlining faults are exposed in online media..

One so called expert I happened across is predicting bitcoin to be worth one million by 2020..  fat chance of that.

Then theres gold, takes billions of pound worth of investment to get that out the ground. What does it take to get bitcoin?..  a dozen nerds working on a crypto code..   they can set up a new crypto currency in a week..

Who in their right mind is gonna unload their savings onto a computer code when they can buy the real McCoy, Gold. 

Just wait an see, the next recession is gonna see plenty of bitcoin millionaires reduced to rags in under an hr next time round... idiots.

• Like 1