The Crypto coin thread

Rob D

23 minutes ago, Ratman said:

Are coins made from wood worth anything? emoji848.png

I made a few coasters out of yew before, does that count?!

I must admit I know nothing about crypto, my other half is a lot more clued in though, came in one friday evening and she was grinning from ear to ear, made 3k in a day! 

She then took the opportunity to remind me that I'd scoffed at the idea of investing in it only a matter of days previous.

All in all it has worked out well for her, nothing life changing but a nice addition to the piggy bank.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Conor Wright said:

I made a few coasters out of yew before, does that count?!

I must admit I know nothing about crypto, my other half is a lot more clued in though, came in one friday evening and she was grinning from ear to ear, made 3k in a day! 

She then took the opportunity to remind me that I'd scoffed at the idea of investing in it only a matter of days previous.

All in all it has worked out well for her, nothing life changing but a nice addition to the piggy bank.

My other half scoffs at me too, doesn’t really understand it at all and thinks I’m just going to lose all my money. I’m sure she’ll have more interest and plenty of positive input when it comes to where to spend all the profit though 

• Haha 1

Do you ever see it as actual pound notes? As in you make a profit, it gets transferred to your bank account and then you can draw it out? Or is it just a decimal value on a screen and you spend it like you would with say having credit in a account? If ya know what i mean? 🥴

1 minute ago, Ratman said:

Do you ever see it as actual pound notes? As in you make a profit, it gets transferred to your bank account and then you can draw it out? Or is it just a decimal value on a screen and you spend it like you would with say having credit in a account? If ya know what i mean? 🥴

Yes you can sell it then transfer it to your bank account any time you want 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

My other half scoffs at me too, doesn’t really understand it at all and thinks I’m just going to lose all my money. I’m sure she’ll have more interest and plenty of positive input when it comes to where to spend all the profit though 

Not much chance of that working the other way around! The shiny new jeep will have to wait until that one real well paying leylandii reduction comes along...

Humour aside, its helping us to save up to build a house, only problem is the more we save the bigger the house seems to get!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Stere said:

Crazy

Yep, I really don't get NFT's

Crypto has been going up the past couple weeks. Not sure if its going to keep on this trend. Would rather it dropped at this stage really.

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Bit of a boring few weeks in crypto land. Anyone buying the sale?

Tentatively - but fear has now got a bit of a hold - which should be a better time to buy innit. But as always when crypto is low it's a lot harder to buy than when it's booming. This time round at least have managed to stick more to a strategy and dollar cost average into the lows.

This time next year Rodney 🙄