stump grinders

karl

Although I supply two out of the three machines they are all different & have there own merits, two are petrol & one is diesel & the price will reflect that, they range between 610kgs through to nearly 1 tonne. The B31 folds up to just over 5ft in length where the other two are 8 & 9ft. As with all grinders it’s down to budget, access, personal preference & what machine will do the highest percentage of your work. No grinder is ideal for every job, at the moment the ZT1844 is our best seller mainly because it’s a Bandit & is way cheaper than anything in its class. We currently have 38 on order but a high percentage of these are sold so there is a lead time.

Thanks for your response

I'm looking for the basic info really ..performance and ease of use 

I do like what I've seen and read about the bandit so far 

What prices would I be looking at for those tgat you Do? Pm is fine if you prefer...also that lead time you mentioned

• Like 1

I'dd like to bring the Herder Fermex SCT 410H to your attention. Here a small movie: 

and here a review of one of our UK customers:

And a movie of this particular maschine: 

If you want more info, please send me a PM

• Like 1

You would think, with im guessing at least 90% of stump work being carried out in the urban environment, being able to get over those little day to day obstacles so they can actually do the job would be a serious consideration in design.

Great footage of it going through forest so effortlessly though! We shall see I guess

Edited by Timbermcpherson