Show us your pets!

matelot

I love my aquarium and looking after my fish is one of my biggish hobbies. I used to struggle keeping my plants alive until I got the CO2 system. I've recently got some red cherry shrimp and I think they are breeding :) anyone else got pets they love?

PS no pics of yourself tied up in a gimp mask wearing a lead.

The pic below is of my aquarium and a Google pic of red cherry shrimp.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stihlmadasever said:

What fish have you got matelot?

Just fairly standard ones. Neon and Cardinal tetras, catfish, fighting fish, red tipped shark :)

I'd like a bigger tank (500l) however I wouldn't want such a heavy tank in my flat...

do do you keep fish?

Before i got married i flat shared with a friend who had a decent sized aquarium,great to watch at night kinda mesmerising to see the neon tetras moving around.He made the mistake of putting a silver shark into the mix which decimated his collection xD

Its sommit ive concidered throughout my adult life but the wife "doesnt do"

fish tanks :confused1:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Always fancied marine, way too much commitment though 

Yeah, I wouldn't mind giving marine a try, however I'd really need to get a job closer to home..

Have you house trained your rabbits? We had a rabbit and it would literally walk into the house if you let it out onto the patio. 

my mum has two cats which don't like each other.

this is millie who must be the oddest cat in the world as she twists herself into a knot quite a bit and she is amazingly long flexible to do so. one end can be 180 degrees to the other. she also curls her tail... 

she also likes sleeping in my bowls if they are big enough.

P1030110.JPG

P1030083.JPG

P1030118.JPG

P1030120.JPG

the other is lucy which mum nearly re named lucylastic as she goes bonkers when it is going to rain and runs around like speedy gonzales...

she sleeps in anything she can or under duvets and again in my bowls if they are big enough or like the second to last picture where only her head can fit...

P1020595.JPG

P1020620.JPG

P1020671.JPG

P1020687.JPG

P1030270.JPG