Media Brainwashing

matelot

The UK you appear to see is not the one I witness.

I can't comment on media bias on TV, as I haven't owned a telly since 2006.

If either of us have been 'brainwashed' by what they have seen on the BBC  or Channel 4, I am afraid it is you.

You need to stop accepting the rubbish people are using to misguide you, and start to open up your mind and think for yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Bolt said:

If either of us have been 'brainwashed' by what they have seen on the BBC  or Channel 4, I am afraid it is you.

You need to stop accepting the rubbish people are using to misguide you, and start to open up your mind and think for yourself. 

I think he might be more Channel 5.

30 minutes ago, Bolt said:

I can use the evidence of my own eyes to see if the UK has become a better place due to migration....

I walk through my home town and I see migrants doing low skilled jobs like nail technician/ car wash/ barbers/ shop assistant/ taxi driver/ takeaway worker. Yet I'm meant to believe that they pay enough tax to "pay the pension of Brits"? Anyone that knows anything about tax will know they aren't net contributors and there is no way they "will pay the pensions of Brits".

I work in UK construction and see migrants getting paid considerable under the minimum wage. Yet I'm meant to think seeing UK workers get undercut on wages is good for them? Who wants more workers in a country to undermine their wages?

I go to the airport and I have to wait in a queue to pass through security. Why has airport security got so much stricter over the last decades?  I remember as a kid the pilot used to allow kids into the cockpit during the flight. Why did that change? 

But yeah, the BBC tells me immigration is a wonderful thing.

I'd suggest it isn't me that needs "to think for myself". It really should be the people calling me a troll.....

You're a troll not because of your xenophobic views, but because you tediously repeat them over and over and over again with no progression. It is not an adult discussion. You seem completely unwilling to see the other side of the debate or even engage in it. It's mindblowingly tedious to have to keep reading your repetitive rants.

• Like 3

Well for what its worth  I agree with Matelot .

To many people walk around with blinkers on nowadays . Its so obvious that the NHS has been struggling for years . 

The staff do an amazing job . Yet more and more people are being let into the country . Which will put even  more  strain on the system . 

Sex crimes have gone up by a big percentage in my nearest big town .  The worrying thing is over 90% of these crime are committed by the migrants from Romania  Pakistan  and Africa  . 

This Government has no back bone  ....so the problem will only get worse   .

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, billpierce said:

You're a troll not because of your xenophobic views, but because you tediously repeat them over and over and over again with no progression. It is not an adult discussion. You seem completely unwilling to see the other side of the debate or even engage in it. It's mindblowingly tedious to have to keep reading your repetitive rants.

So you have to read my "repetitive rants"? Are you being held hostage by some madman that makes you read Internet forums? 

The NHS isn't going to exist in a couple of decades if we don't stop mass unskilled immigration. Are you cool with that? Maybe you and the madman have private health insurance and you don't care if the NHS is destroyed?

I think many people will read my posts and silently agree with what I write. Do you think calling me a "troll" wins people over to your side of the argument? At best your "arguments" are best described as infantile. I suggest your parents should ask for a refund from whatever school you went to.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Give it time :)

I don't think i'll hold my breath, if its all the same to you.

First (apparently) I was told the Jews would take over Britain and destroy our way of life.

Then it's going to be Afro Caribbeans.

I next hear on good authority that Pakistanis will take over all we hold dear.

Vietnamese boat people will be the next.

Then apparently the Soviets will nuke us.

Now you tell me it's North Africans.

Are you telling me that all those previous bigots were wrong?

If all these immigrants don't hurry up and make their move, I am going to miss it due to my advancing years.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, matelot said:

I can use the evidence of my own eyes to see if the UK has become a better place due to migration....

Errrrr.   If it wasn't for migration, the UK would be uninhabited though, wouldn't it.

Regardless of how much breeding with their cousins someone gets involved with, you can't escape the fact that Homo sapiens are not exactly  a native species to these Isles. 

Maybe your point would be less ridiculous if you popped in some kind of 'migration' time frame to help support it.

Edited by Bolt

47 minutes ago, Bolt said:

I don't think i'll hold my breath, if its all the same to you.

First (apparently) I was told the Jews would take over Britain and destroy our way of life.

Then it's going to be Afro Caribbeans.

I next hear on good authority that Pakistanis will take over all we hold dear.

Vietnamese boat people will be the next.

Then apparently the Soviets will nuke us.

Now you tell me it's North Africans.

Are you telling me that all those previous bigots were wrong?

If all these immigrants don't hurry up and make their move, I am going to miss it due to my advancing years.

Tower Hamlets hardly looks "British" anymore... You could argue it has been taken over....

image.jpg