Media Brainwashing

matelot

47 minutes ago, Richard 1234 said:

Well you live somewhere you take up valuable housing and put pressure on services meaning locals can’t use these things..........

When I lived in the Middle East I performed a job that no local could do. In the Middle East there are no "free" schools or hospitals for expats, so I was using very few public services. I also rented a room in a private house... So overall I contributed more than I took out...

That's a big difference between migrants arriving in Europe that are virtually unemployable and need taxpayer provided accommodation and benefits..

The crazy thing about this whole thread is that it's obvious that many people have been brainwashed by mainstream media such as the BBC and Channel 4.... That's nothing anyone should be proud about...

When I lived in the Middle East I performed a job that no local could do. In the Middle East there are no "free" schools or hospitals for expats, so I was using very few public services. I also rented a room in a private house... So overall I contributed more than I took out...

That's a big difference between migrants arriving in Europe that are virtually unemployable and need taxpayer provided accommodation and benefits..

The crazy thing about this whole thread is that it's obvious that many people have been brainwashed by mainstream media such as the BBC and Channel 4.... That's nothing anyone should be proud about...

So to round up then. It’s fine for you as long as no one comes here but you can also do as you please?
Also do you really think that no one else living there could do your job?

1 hour ago, Richard 1234 said:

So to round up then. It’s fine for you as long as no one comes here but you can also do as you please?
Also do you really think that no one else living there could do your job?

Most countries only allow migrants in if they provide a net benefit to the receiving country. It's really only Europe/ America/ Australia etc that allow migrants in that have nothing to offer... 

Middle Eastern universities aren't exactly the best in the world. They aren't exactly renowned for churning out competent civil engineers.... Honestly, one of the key skills working in the Middle East in knowing how to handle a client that doesn't know what they are talking about.... I still have nightmares about the countless meetings I had with a designer telling him why adverse camber on a road was a bad idea... There's only so many times you can tell someone "if the road is built to this design cars will leave the road as it slopes in the wrong direction".

Most countries only allow migrants in if they provide a net benefit to the receiving country. It's really only Europe/ America/ Australia etc that allow migrants in that have nothing to offer... 

Middle Eastern universities aren't exactly the best in the world. They aren't exactly renowned for churning out competent civil engineers.... Honestly, one of the key skills working in the Middle East in knowing how to handle a client that doesn't know what they are talking about.... I still have nightmares about the countless meetings I had with a designer telling him why adverse camber on a road was a bad idea... There's only so many times you can tell someone "if the road is built to this design cars will leave the road as it slopes in the wrong direction".

Don't go proving your point to well the pro immigration camp won't like they will just resort to calling you a troll
  • Like 1

They seem to manage to get the camber wrong plenty of times round here too

Some of the roundabouts are shocking!484f439cfd210f27636608b47a144f32.jpg

That being an example that happened right in front of me earlier in the year

So...

...he travels about a bit for work...

...he is into the tarmac trades...

...he is up for a bit of temporary accommodation...

...yet he hangs about in an Arboricultural forum...

Nahhh, I am sure it's nuffin. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Bolt said:

So...

...he travels about a bit for work...

...he is into the tarmac trades...

...he is up for a bit of temporary accommodation...

...yet he hangs about in an Arboricultural forum...

Nahhh, I am sure it's nuffin. 

My dad also owns a fair amount of forestry... I've planted 10,000 trees on his land...

Public services like the NHS are falling apart. One of the reasons is that we are allowing millions of people in that pay very little in tax (in fact after they receive benefits they are a drain to the taxpayer). Immigration needs a nationwide adult debate.....

I think people are starting to see past the "pro migrant" propoganda pushed out by the likes of Channel 4 and the BBC. People can also see that on Internet forums that pro migrant posters have few arguments apart from shouting "troll"... When did becoming concerned about the quality of life for Brits become such a bad thing? 

Anyway, do you have anything to say on media bias? Or are you only interested in making personal attacks on me? 

• Like 2