Media Brainwashing

matelot

Oh no, Crap.

She is no good..... You wanted a white man.

I have gone and posted a white women.

Geez, what do women know about politics....  I guess you think she should be at home to hand you cold beers and all that stuff.

So, must have white skin (why is that?  What difference does your skin colour make, surely there are more important characteristics for judging a person)

Must be a male (should have gone without saying!)

Hmmmmmmmm,  could be tricky.....

..... or maybe not.....

W2.jpg.8ac3d550eefaf817f9196c0f601ec02b.jpg

Male...... check

White...... check

In power in a Muslim country.... check (minister of energy and natural resources )

A can't believe I stuck up a picture of a woman...

....what kind of a red blooded man am I ?

Sorry White Noise,  I feel I have let all us 'real men' down.   Still, maybe I can make amends by bustin out my confederate flag, jumping in the pickup, and pumpin out some rollin coal.

I'll send my woman indoors to grill up some steaks.

Edited by Bolt

On 05/11/2017 at 11:15, matelot said:

Many migrants are not a close cultural fit in Britain ie they consider woman second class citizens.

Oh no, White Noise....... it turns out we only gone and got ourselves the mindset of 'many migrants '.

No close cultural fit for us!

Edited by Bolt

tbh, I think calling me a "troll" would be a better argument than that....

Over the last centuries it's been British people that worked/ fought/ died to make Britain a nice place to live. It hardly seems fair that incomers get to come here and enjoy the things that they had no part in making....

No part in making?

How is it you think Britain became Great?

You think all the resources & wealth was found under a rainbow or taken from Colonies?

Naturally those abroad in poorer less developed countries are attracted to here & in the grand scheme of things its a sort of payback.

If you were a such person in another lifetime, what would you do?

Why is "diversity" such a good thing? The truth is many cultures/ countries have failed. Why does the UK need migrants from failed states like Afgahnistan and Somalia? What lessons does the average afghan have to share with us?

What could you teach an Afghan or Somali? The art of "how to cimplain"?
  • Like 1