JessicaStocks

Have found only one firm in London, but haven't subbed for them, yet,, "All Female" but there is a firm in mind in Wales, that I have Subbed for before.. Their lovely & knowledgeable, skilled, & V n the other half of the firm are Partner's too.. Live & work together, Never argued (not once about anything), Never brought personal life to work..

(Very professional not do so isn't it)

V & her Partner were great pair to Sub for. A lovely pair of Women in the industry,, easy to get on with.. Great Arborists and People in General [emoji106]

I trained along side a female in Hereford, on a different course to us,, with Dreadlocks.. Think her name was Lisa.?.. anyway,, She passed her Climbing Course(s),, n watching her climb made no difference to which sex she is (M/F) .. Tilt my Lid to any female that sticks to this game full on [emoji106]

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Been a while since this notification popped up... 

Have now worked with a female climber in London (Rosie).. 2yrs after 1st working with her,, Rosie has become a very skilled climber which she has come on in Leaps & Bounds. 

Hope to work with you again sometime in the near future Rosie.! 

Say Hello to Shuan, Al & Everyone for me.! 

🤘🏻😎🤘🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Drew87 said:

Been a while since this notification popped up... 

Have now worked with a female climber in London (Rosie).. 2yrs after 1st working with her,, Rosie has become a very skilled climber which she has come on in Leaps & Bounds. 

Hope to work with you again sometime in the near future Rosie.! 

Say Hello to Shuan, Al & Everyone for me.! 

🤘🏻😎🤘🏻

Get yrself out n about on  here, post lots of pics on here too. K

Just now, Khriss said:

@Moose McAlpine  now now ! Am genuinely hoping more Girl Arb stuff occurs as we are not seeing the gender representation enuff in the industry AND  I might get less Beer Flu Monday casualties if it does  ;) K

My mate's mrs has come with us on a number of jobs and she puts most guys to shame. Not afraid to get stuck in, drags brush, picks up and carries logs, feeds the chipper, rings up stems, etc. She's not interested in climbing but makes a damn good groundie.

• Like 1

@Moose McAlpine exactly, got fed up of the ralgex coming out the cab on mondays " Ohhhh , I know yr old, Khriss , but can't manage the climb today - was lifting slabs for me mums garden on sunday an its only a takedown , get yer a Greggs at Lunch pal, promise ...! "   K

( obvs that might sound old n bitter , but still ..)