A quick intro Vid

Hats

On 28/10/2017 at 17:18, Stephen Blair said:

Thoughts are hitting a wedge in with your hand while still cutting in the first few seconds isn't cool.
Filling your saw on the lawn in a no no, sharpen your saw the night before, not at the job. Big shotting a 30' back garden tree with branches from a few feet off the deck is comical.
Work site was untidy between the trees and the chipper, that would make me mad. Rigging down such a small tree is a bit Ott.
I reckon aunties and parents will say ' oh that's nice, very exciting ' but if you are wanting to be taken seriously for other companies to subbie you in then I think you need to get your skill levels up and not focus on the shiny stuff you have bought off Stein.
I liked the music though.

Stephen,

I think you have watched this video from the wrong angle.

We are not even remotely trying to get work from other companies. I am crazy busy and since this video have doubled the size of the buisness. (Must be doing something right)? Solidly booked into Feb 

Totally agree with your comment about hitting the wedge with my hand it is potentially dangerous but we all do things we shouldn't really do from time to time. Fueling up on a lawn literally don't see an issue with that unless it's really great grass/golf course. Sharpening on site , rigging tiny bits, big shot etc all their just to show customers and Joe public some of the things we do they are often fascinated. We only had one day to film and that job happened to be the one on that day . We were trying to show a variety of things within the job. I've had such a good response from that video actually won alot work with it.

I do find it a shame that now proper arbtalk is going the same way as Facebook arbtalk which is just a bitch fest full of angry people. I used to enjoy the friendly brotherhood of arbtalk. 

Anyway thanks to the people that have commented positively and constructively. 

H

Hats you have received 1 critical post out of over 20 from myself.
You have asked on a public forum, what do you guys think? I've told you what I thought.
It's not been a bitch fest, you are just sensitive to my comments.
If you are happy with home owners being amazed by your awesomeness crack on, keep up the montage and all the best .

56 minutes ago, Hats said:

Stephen,

I think you have watched this video from the wrong angle.

We are not even remotely trying to get work from other companies. I am crazy busy and since this video have doubled the size of the buisness. (Must be doing something right)? Solidly booked into Feb 

Totally agree with your comment about hitting the wedge with my hand it is potentially dangerous but we all do things we shouldn't really do from time to time. Fueling up on a lawn literally don't see an issue with that unless it's really great grass/golf course. Sharpening on site , rigging tiny bits, big shot etc all their just to show customers and Joe public some of the things we do they are often fascinated. We only had one day to film and that job happened to be the one on that day . We were trying to show a variety of things within the job. I've had such a good response from that video actually won alot work with it.

I do find it a shame that now proper arbtalk is going the same way as Facebook arbtalk which is just a bitch fest full of angry people. I used to enjoy the friendly brotherhood of arbtalk. 

Anyway thanks to the people that have commented positively and constructively. 

H

Good to hear It worked for you