Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

40 minutes ago, Chipperclown said:

Thanks Mick I will look them up then. I want a grab that can hold vertical trunks/limbs etc. I have a hydraulic rotating grab which is great but only for timber which is already on the floor. 

Go to Klou direct £2500 plus vat

• Like 1

On 24/07/2021 at 20:14, dumper said:

In another couple of days you will wonder how you managed without it, and your back will benefit greatly

Ok, how did I manage without it?

Just been out on site with it. Cleft chestnut fencing on a bit of a slope but piss easy sandy ground, although with a few lumps of iron ore and plenty of tree roots. We used the Kelfri log grab to pick up the bundles of posts and rails and drop them out, as well as moving bundles of old fencing. Then the pallet forks to carry our hydraulic powerpack and breaker gun to the middle of each run (used for tamping round posts). Then stuck the 12" auger on and let her rip. Took a bit of getting used to (too much downforce and you'll lift the front enough for it to skip over, which is very disconcerting on a slope!) But man it's quick. High flow was brilliant.

46 bays with two men in under 7 hours. 134m of cleft chestnut installed.

Previously we'd do it all with a digger plus auger, and marvel about how quick we were compared to the old boys doing it by hand. But this is a huge leap forward again. It's being able to handle piles of materials quickly that makes the most difference- no more handballing into a dumper or pickup. No need to empty everything out of the truck to use it to carry materials, or make a seperate trip with a dumper. There wasn't a mark in the field either. Very very impressed.

Being a ton lighter than the E27 also makes for a nicer towing experience.

• Like 6

Seriously impressed with where it will fit.  This was a job next door to one of mine, where the builders had piled up a lorry load but not considered how the grab truck would reach it over the ten foot wide hedge… 🤦‍♂️ So I picked it all up and ran it to the road for a very reasonable price. Even starting to make the 4 in 1 look good now. This was it wiggling out of the garden over an 8” kerb. It’s incredibly sure footed. 

Then brought buckets of topsoil out to the digger to level off a job. 

DF03C45E-A3DB-496E-95E4-FA9DFA94B1F2.jpeg

E38CF669-E54B-482A-B257-D0547E739BE9.jpeg

Edited by doobin
  • Like 5

23 hours ago, doobin said:

Seriously impressed with where it will fit.  This was a job next door to one of mine, where the builders had piled up a lorry load but not considered how the grab truck would reach it over the ten foot wide hedge… 🤦‍♂️ So I picked it all up and ran it to the road for a very reasonable price. Even starting to make the 4 in 1 look good now. This was it wiggling out of the garden over an 8” kerb. It’s incredibly sure footed. 

Then brought buckets of topsoil out to the digger to level off a job. 

DF03C45E-A3DB-496E-95E4-FA9DFA94B1F2.jpeg

E38CF669-E54B-482A-B257-D0547E739BE9.jpeg

Can I say told you!!!! Why are you using the 360 to level loader would be much quicker 

49 minutes ago, dumper said:

Can I say told you!!!! Why are you using the 360 to level loader would be much quicker 

Not got the leveller for it yet. That grading beam on the digger is quick, and it needed the tilt hitch to level up too. 

30 minutes ago, doobin said:

Not got the leveller for it yet. That grading beam on the digger is quick, and it needed the tilt hitch to level up too. 

Why get another Very simple to make it fit loader and an excuse to get a rotating head stock