Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

Sounds like the MO faired well though. I got mine stuck a few times in deep,clay based mud. I doubt anything with wheels would have done better. Had to use the bucket and telescopic to push myself back out. Self recovered without any help from any other machine. I have a set of 4 waffle boards now though. 

13 minutes ago, richy_B said:

Sounds like the MO faired well though. I got mine stuck a few times in deep,clay based mud. I doubt anything with wheels would have done better. Had to use the bucket and telescopic to push myself back out. Self recovered without any help from any other machine. I have a set of 4 waffle boards now though. 

My builder mate was well impressed with it, never seen the like before!

Ive been stuck a time or 2! Always managed to push out in the end although one occasion was really dicy - it was on its belly!!

Similar stories. Our neighbouring yard is a highways contractor who runs several 3cx's, 32t grabs etc. They initially laughed at the MO as being a bit of a toy until they saw it in action. Its not going to be able to, nor is it intended, to compete with a 3cx for example- what is does is the work of 10 guys who did it before by hand or barrow. 

25 minutes ago, richy_B said:

Similar stories. Our neighbouring yard is a highways contractor who runs several 3cx's, 32t grabs etc. They initially laughed at the MO as being a bit of a toy until they saw it in action. Its not going to be able to, nor is it intended, to compete with a 3cx for example- what is does is the work of 10 guys who did it before by hand or barrow. 

And it goes on a trailer behind a 4x4 and it fits through a garden gate....

Its not pretending to be a big boy, but it can go where they can’t and do work they can’t reach ???

On 16/06/2019 at 19:34, Blake@waveney said:

Still got this lot for sale if anyone is interested. 

2018 (April) with approximately 140hrs MultiOne 6.3+ with floating boom.1.1m wide and slime filled tyres. Extra 80kg back weights on top of std MultiOne (180kg) ones and heavy duty rhino panels upgrade. 

£23000 with pallet forks and 130cm bucket.

Remaining 3 year warranty. 

2017 ifor Williams Trailer gx125hd 

£2000

£1250 heavy duty log grab

£1250 grapple bucket 

£1500 hedge cutter 

£2000 flail mower

Plus vat 

What hedge cutter is it ?

23 minutes ago, Tony Holmes said:

as you can see from the above the piggy bank is feeling a bit on the skinny side my mobile is 07866492651 if you can sharpen your pencil a bit 

Hi mate. I really want to sell as a package as it’s not really needed any more although the hedge cutter and flail are most useful. I ll keep you posted if things change