Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

• 2 weeks later...
This is what I am worried about.. Dean at bandit has already been telling me replacement plastic panels are £500

The plastic panels are impregnated with gold or so you would think with the price and damage v easily in this game !

Pretty sure that's is for a set of panels and i think they are heavier duty, so I'm guessing slightly thicker than standard issue panels

Haha a set for 500 quid , I think not get a price from Yorkshire compact loafers for the plastic from multione you will be shocked !

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Put on the new ‘Rhino hide’ front panel on the 8.4s

The originals are vulnerable in Arb with unstable/odd shaped loads, mine was shattered beyond repair.

Not cheap, avoid breaking yours if at all possible!

72478AB3-8679-4CF6-BF0A-C4E6A5156EBB.jpeg

That looks good Mick. It's one of the things that put me off the MO with all that expensive and vulnerable GRP out front just waiting to get smacked.

Out of interest whats, the advice for starting a MO? My Gehl says in the instructions that it should be turned on but then left for a few mins before operation or it can damage the machine. Not familiar with the hyrostatic drive so wondered if this was the norm

39 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

That looks good Mick. It's one of the things that put me off the MO with all that expensive and vulnerable GRP out front just waiting to get smacked.

Out of interest whats, the advice for starting a MO? My Gehl says in the instructions that it should be turned on but then left for a few mins before operation or it can damage the machine. Not familiar with the hyrostatic drive so wondered if this was the norm

Dunno tbh, I just start, give it a minute to warm up and away.