Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

2 minutes ago, tommy_tentage said:

Does anyone know if you can fit an avant 528 with pallet forks/grab still attached onto a 10x5 tipping trailer and how well balanced it sits?

It’s going to be tight but can be done. Main problem you have is balancing it. Least with two attachments up front will help with nose weights. And it’s high up. I had a tipping trailer but soon swapped to a plant trailer. It snaked abit so would not go over 50 mph. If you take it easy I am sure you be fine. But plant trailer would be better. 

It’s going to be tight but can be done. Main problem you have is balancing it. Least with two attachments up front will help with nose weights. And it’s high up. I had a tipping trailer but soon swapped to a plant trailer. It snaked abit so would not go over 50 mph. If you take it easy I am sure you be fine. But plant trailer would be better. 

Cheers, that’s what I was expecting. Currently using an 8x5 tipping trailer. That tows the machine fine but a bit of a faff with the attachments.
Have limited storage so trying to avoid having two trailers if the bigger tipper could do the job.

I have a MO 5.3 and load it on my 10x5 ifor tipper with sides now and again. 

As said before not as good as a plant trailer but it does tow well if I back it on. I can have the bucket or grab on and man handle the forks underneath. Better to put any addition items in the pickup. 

Jim

• Like 1