Whats your multione loader doing today ?

digaholedumper

• 3 weeks later...

Does any one have a 4 or 5 foot mower (not flail) for there avant or multi one? If so any chance you could let me know some info or send a pic of what size hydraulic motor it has. 

I've got a 5foot mower deck off a compact tractor, which I was thinking of modifying to fit the avant. But don't know what size motor I would need?

What HP was the tractor, guessing 20 ish, 20+ prob 

and what hyd flow have you got to drive the hyd motor, that is how big a motor will the Avant drive?

I am only really guessing but I would be looking for about a 15 to 20HP motor

good luck

marcus

Edited by difflock

Pricey but would something like this do it? 

http://hydrau-supply.co.uk/epages/1b68bed2-0a5e-4016-bbdd-86f19d8c89b2.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/1b68bed2-0a5e-4016-bbdd-86f19d8c89b2/Products/515

75 litres a minute. 15hp.

You could just get a 3pt linkage adaptor for the loader.   

EDIT - Sorry, I re-read it and you said mower deck, i was think of rear pto finishing mower/topper. I think something like that would work though - 15-30hp, up to 75 litres a minute flow.  There is an avant mower deck for sale on ebay at the moment.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ex-demo-Avant-loader-lawn-mower-attachment-1200mm-1999-vat/382459952785?hash=item590c63be91:g:QU4AAOSwkcBa1KG2

Edited by richy_B

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, digaholedumper said:

Our latest 7.2 loader thinks it is a mini digger, 

IMG_20180427_112418888_HDR.jpg

I am an enthusiastic and committed fan of MO who has put my money where my mouth is, but I would stop short of this functionality on the basis that the cost / benefit ratio (with a mini digger at +/- £100/day hire, and this attachment only providing “some” of the functionality of a tracked mini digger) simply wouldn’t bear up to scrutiny for me. “For me” is the key phrase, it may be different for others, but this attachment doesn’t excite me - and that’s hard for a committed gadget junky to admit!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I am an enthusiastic and committed fan of MO who has put my money where my mouth is, but I would stop short of this functionality on the basis that the cost / benefit ratio (with a mini digger at +/- £100/day hire, and this attachment only providing “some” of the functionality of a tracked mini digger) simply wouldn’t bear up to scrutiny for me. “For me” is the key phrase, it may be different for others, but this attachment doesn’t excite me - and that’s hard for a committed gadget junky to admit!

Kevin, I would 100% agree with your views, We have experienced Back Hoes on Skid Steers, Avant Loaders & also Tractors of all sizes & you are correct with your statement,  We were that impressed with this one it was " worth telling folk ".  Until we set it up on the machine we were not sure what we had, It uses a short top linkage arm to hold it firm & then there is simple pivoting quick-tach bracket on the attachment & when used correctly the pivot action forces / pins the back hoe to the ground, even digging @ 90 degrees to the machine or off set to the one side it's stability is very impressive and  - Well worth a look, the best one we have seen -