Do you even lift bro?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you exercise?

• never
    • daily, cardio based
    • daily, weighlifting based
    • every other day, cardio based
    • every other day, weighlifting based
  2. 2. Do you think regular exercise would benefit the average arb worker?

Well said 🖒

Don, do you get many fine tippy reductions? If you do how do you manage?

I'm 5'8 and weight about as much as I imagine one of your shites do. I can see the benefits of being a unit for the takedown side of things but I reckon it'd get in the way in the tippy stuff of crawling through dense spindly hedges.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Will Heal said:

Heavier climbers are stronger, can cut and hold bigger bits but can't get out on the branch so far, lighter climbers can get out further on a branch and hold smaller branches.
Me? I am getting old and fat so I try and rig more now

I'm having to haul my 220lbs up a nasty Oak next week (and doing it for someone else!) Our little one started TaeKwon-Do about 8 weeks ago, I liked the style, ethos and training so much I signed up as well.  5 weeks in now and really enjoying it - wished I'd happened across it sooner!

• Like 2

I'm having to haul my 220lbs up a nasty Oak next week (and doing it for someone else!) Our little one started TaeKwon-Do about 8 weeks ago, I liked the style, ethos and training so much I signed up as well.  5 weeks in now and really enjoying it - wished I'd happened across it sooner!

Good on you Kev!
My 6 year old started playing rugby last year and loves it, keep toying with the idea of playing again, though 20 years since I did

2 minutes ago, Will Heal said:

Good on you Kev!
My 6 year old started playing rugby last year and loves it, keep toying with the idea of playing again, though 20 years since I did

I packed the rugby in when I found myself having to come down the stairs a step at a time on my ass on a Sunday morning!  Still can't go and watch a game for fear of pulling a pair of boots out though.  I had a lucky run avoiding serious injury.  :D  

1 hour ago, Will Heal said:

Heavier climbers are stronger, can cut and hold bigger bits but can't get out on the branch so far, lighter climbers can get out further on a branch and hold smaller branches.
Me? I am getting old and fat so I try and rig more now

Size doesn’t mean anything certainly doesn’t mean you will be good at big take downs. Worked with plenty of beefcakes that just get ruined later in life man handling big bits.

• Like 1