Do you even lift bro?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you exercise?

• never
    • daily, cardio based
    • daily, weighlifting based
    • every other day, cardio based
    • every other day, weighlifting based
  2. 2. Do you think regular exercise would benefit the average arb worker?

On 16/01/2018 at 09:01, Big J said:

DOMS are way better this morning and I managed an unassisted toilet squat. Should be OK to get under the bar again tomorrow! O.o

Glad to hear it Jonathan .  Delayed onset muscle soreness is not worth delayed poo down the back of your legs ! ?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I don't usually start celebrating Christmas until Xmas Eve and it continues through the twelve days when the tree comed down but it seems i cannot escape the early start we have these days,even at the Gym.But that's ok.It's a sign of the times and i roll with it.Like most people Christmas used to be a time of indulgence for but nowadays is when i step things up in preparation for a healthy new year! Gone are my sluggish hangovers or rough Monday mornings.As i move towards my 51st year i feel very much invigourated,highly motivated and Super healthy.On January 1st i shall be completely alcohol free for two years.Anyone who has achieved this will know how great this feels.This year i ditched watching T.V and quit Caffeine opting for Fresh fruit and Green tea instead.I no longer require a "Pick me up" of any kind.I get that from a morning walk around the woods with the dog or a workout.Up at 4 a.m today.Love the fresh crisp air this time of year.The only additive in my life though has been the woman in my life and i have found that it does have one drawback.You can become content maybe a little lazy through contentment.Lose your drive to continue hitting the weights a few nights a week.Bedroom Gymnastics can be tempting followed by a few hours extra sleep followed by a lazy breakfast in bed....So staying focused with positive goals is what i'm about.I have no more resolutions to fullfill this coming year except maybe return to my strict routine and get back on my bicycle more often.Anyone thinking of taking up excercise in their 50's and ditching the beer.I can heartilly recomend it.Healthy body and mind is a powerful duo! Have a safe and productive week out there Arbtalkers.....[emoji963]️‍♂️?‍♂️[emoji468]‍♂️?‍♂️[emoji269]20181207_101300.jpeg

• Like 2

Mr Fox! Good to hear from you.

I just passed 12 years clean and sober, not that I count anymore.

I need to get more focused in the gym again.

I won a core strength competition the other day in Puregym. Held a plank for 8mins 20secs. The nearest to me was a ‘super fit, super toned’ guy at 5 mins 22 secs. Their faces were a picture!

Climbing builds core strength like nothing else.

Take care mate and have a good Christmas. [emoji106]

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TIMON said:

Mr Fox! Good to hear from you.

I just passed 12 years clean and sober, not that I count anymore.

I need to get more focused in the gym again.

I won a core strength competition the other day in Puregym. Held a plank for 8mins 20secs. The nearest to me was a ‘super fit, super toned’ guy at 5 mins 22 secs. Their faces were a picture!

Climbing builds core strength like nothing else.

Take care mate and have a good Christmas. emoji106.png

8mins 20secs, pfff.  I could hold a plank for an hour or two, no problem.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...