Why It’s Essential To Use Sharp Chipper Blades

I bought 8 pairs socks from Arborwear at last years Confor show - they had a “lifetime guarantee!

Pretty much worn everyday, and occasionally washed. 1 pair has disintegrated, 1 pair on last legs, remainder holding up ok. I kept all the labels / receipts with the plan of challenging the “life time” guarantee. (That’s how exciting my life is!)

Take yr point Gary, it does not say MY lifetime, it’s the lifetime of the sock. Once it’s fooked, it’s fooked!

Good socks mind, would recommend!

I'm still on Pussers thick. I managed to get enough to treat myself on birthdays and xmas. There's not many left now though [emoji22]

11 hours ago, JLA Arborists said:

I'm still on Pussers thick. I managed to get enough to treat myself on birthdays and xmas. There's not many left now though emoji22.png

I managed 5 years on pusser's arctic - until they were pucker thread bare!  Faultless track record though, maybe a visit to Bogey Knight's is called for...

How were the pasties?? 

Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 10.00.27.png

15 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Show a little respect please Mr Prentice.....

Sorry:$

Arboricultural Method Statements aren't pointless.

They're a requirement of the LPA, a material consideration in the planning process and the developer always ensures that they are strictly adhered to. In the very rare instances of non-compliance (always inadvertent and to the embarrassment and chagrin of the culprit) expensive remedial measures are immediately affected to mitigate any impact on the potential damage to the tree or its rooting environment. 

I take back that part of the post EgGs, and will now continue the very important task of ensuring the safe retention of the trees on this development, with a nice warm feeling inside that I'm really, really doing something useful and productive, safeguarding the natural environment. :thumbup1:

• Haha 1

There has been a lot of talk about non OEM blades damaging a machine if they break, and the machine manf saying tough luck mate. But in reality ( devils advocate here) would the manf really help if OEM blades broke and messed up your machine ir you you get the usual " insurance company avoidance excuses"  lack of maintenance, not torqued correctly, dirty material, we found a pebble in the housing, untrained user, blades not sharpend by a approved dealer, machine not serviced in hours, machine not serviced by a Approved dealer....just a thought