Husqvarna 560xp Vs 562xp

Top Cat

48 minutes ago, TIMON said:

I’ve had both but the 560’s all got scored pistons through auto-tune/fuelling issues.
The 562 is a great saw but I’m surprised to hear that it’ll rip on a 28” bar... fair play.
Mine runs an 18”

Yeah, we ran ours on an 18 originally but for reasons we put an old 28 bar and new chain from a 395 on and were surprised how well it worked, now it's one of our go to saws for in the tree with that setup (actually we fight over it for felling to). Keep thinking about changing  our 560 to 3/8 and trying the same on that. Maybe I'll post a video of it if I get time. Actually the other week I 1/4ed a 3m oak log to lift out with it.

I run a 28" on my ported 562 and have run a 30" just for the heck of it , my 357 BB runs a 28" just fine and I'm hard pushed to say which one is "better" The answer to running a 28" on a 357 is a Cannon bar or a large mount Husqvarna bar and carbide burr to elongate the oilway  along with a 1mm thick shim ....

11 hours ago, frammo said:

am interested though cos most contractors i work with use 15-18 up to 65cc ,20" on 70+,and 28" on 395s and 660s and once in a blue moon they pull out an 88 with 36-48 bar ,even then mostly 36...no big bars there...ps arent cannon bars lo pro?

009.JPG

Worst reduction I ever seen ? could have left a bit of fluff on  !  K

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...