Ms441, Ms461 or Ms661?

Marula

661 is a good saw but I rarely use one.  Nomally a 461 all the way then onto the 880.  Only time I prefer a 661 over a 880 is in the tree 

Cheers Steve, that's what I was referring to actually, a 880 swinging from the hip is an uncomfortable afternoon which is why I'm looking at the new 661, if I can get a long enough bar on it I reckon it'll be my go to saw.
I agree with Steve but I would rather use a 661 with a three foot bar than the 880 for most jobs.  You can throw a 25" bar on the 461, nice for chogging down with.

I reckon that settles it then, a 46 and 61[emoji1360], that was my gut feeling.
We have a 441 , it's a very lacklustre saw. Hardly ever gets used.

Cheers Timon, I was about to buy one but now after hearing this I reckon I'll skip it.

1 hour ago, stihlmadasever said:

I agree with joe here a 441 on a 20 bar is great.Ive never used a 461 but id get one over a 441 purley on reputation.As for 661 yeah id get a 661 over a 880,our 88 lies dormant...our 66 does the big stuff

thought you used the 261s as much as possible :lol:

• Haha 1