What type of MEWP and why?

beechwood

1 hour ago, john p said:

Those seem to be the biggest on 4x4 chassis, I’ve not seen one bigger anyway.

Blade access run these 35mtr  mewp`s on an 18 ton 4x4 truck John, Zero swing is also a bit handy working roadside

https://bladeaccess.co.uk/hire/truck-mounted-platform-hire/35m-truck-mounted-platform-hire-t35at/

Bob

DSC_1664sm.jpg

Edited by aspenarb
  • Like 1

Blade access run these 35mtr  mewp`s on an 18 ton 4x4 truck John, Zero swing is also a bit handy working roadside

https://bladeaccess.co.uk/hire/truck-mounted-platform-hire/35m-truck-mounted-platform-hire-t35at/

Bob

DSC_1664sm.jpg
Now that is a thing of beauty, it's on my want one day list that's for sure.

After watching this guys videos those booms look brilliant.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gray git said:

Now that is a thing of beauty, it's on my want one day list that's for sure

After watching this guys videos those booms look brilliant.

Feast your eyes on this one John, 4x4 and 45mts on an 18ton chassis with 30mts of outreach :thumbup1:

https://www.mascus.co.uk/construction/used-truck-mounted-aerial-platforms/wumag-wt-450-allrad-4x4/vjpirjtk.html

Edited by aspenarb
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Ive had a platform basket RQG18 for the past 3 years and I’ve got really used to what it can and can’t do, find myself climbing out of the basket on the big trees but all round an excellent energy saver! But I’ve now invested in a CELA DT25 spyder and I’ve got to say the difference is massive. Obviously the extra height reach is a bonus but the configuration of the booms to allow up and over is an absolute game changer. Also the fact that the basket is attached at the top means you can sink yourself down a little into the tips without worrying too much about catching a pipe or cable! Also the fact that there is no knuckle to worry about swinging and hitting stuff. It is also really compact at 800mm wide at its narrowest...I could go on and on!

Get in contact if you would like more info 

505DF065-1A27-42C1-8F41-355A359A5457.jpeg

077DCCC2-0031-458B-8392-82A89E0606AD.jpeg

0A035C1F-0585-45BC-A540-65228AE62F0F.jpeg

08090AB2-D6FA-4984-B6F8-1B583B0C99CE.jpeg

A4186518-2FDF-41C2-BFE0-053CA5A0B2F7.jpeg

DD65DC9A-2E26-4421-9A2E-1DF3E1288DC8.jpeg

DE244111-D58C-4967-AEA1-E02AD992A3E6.jpeg

• Like 6