Arborist - Full Time - East Anglia

Haine Tree Services

Contract: Full Time

Based: Ely, Cambridgeshire

Area of Operation: East Anglia

Salary: NEG (Dependent on experience)

Haine Tree Services are currently have an opportunity for an experienced arborist to join our busy, growing team.

Established in 2008, we undertake arboricultural works both in the Commercial and Domestic sector, working for many private individuals as well as Local Authorities and Public Sector clients and continue to grow and expand, achieving Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor status in July 2017.

Due to continued growth and demand locally we are currently seeking an arborist to join our small and dynamic team working within our busy and vibrant company.

As an experienced climber you shall be confident and suitably able to lead a squad, and be responsible for day-to-day running of work sites, interfacing with clients in a professional and courteous manner based from our yard near Ely in Cambridgeshire.

You should have the following qualifications as a minimum:

NPTC CS30, NPTC CS31, NPTC CS38, NPTC CS39, NPTC CS40, NPTC CS41, EFAW +F (or equivalent)

Other desirable qualifications include NPTC CS32, NPTC CS35, NPTC Chipper, HGV and professional qualification in Arboriculture, but are not essential.

You should have a minimum of three years experience working in a similar or equivalent role.

In exchange for the above, we are able to offer favourable terms of employment on a full time contract.

Remuneration for this position is negotiable and shall be dependent upon experience.

For more information regarding this role, and to apply, please write in confidence to [email protected] for the attention of the Commercial Manager including details of experience and current CV.

Haine Tree Services Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer.

*Please do not reply to this post or send private messages

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 15.19.22.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello
My name is Alberto i run a small Tree service in the east of Spain And also Work as a contract climber around the country.
Now im interested on working un the UK for a short period of time.
I hace the European Tree Worker certification.
I leave you muy contact
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (we can Talk using WhatsApp ) 0034 635 529 480

Alberto Riesco García

On 15/10/2017 at 14:45, Riesco said:

Hello
My name is Alberto i run a small Tree service in the east of Spain And also Work as a contract climber around the country.
Now im interested on working un the UK for a short period of time.
I hace the European Tree Worker certification.
I leave you muy contact
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (we can Talk using WhatsApp ) 0034 635 529 480

Alberto Riesco García

Alberto - Please send an email with CV/details of experience and certificates to [email protected] 
We may be able to offer you a short term placement with us if you are looking to work in the UK temporarily.