110 v 130

Shaun@MTG

I have a 110, Mate had a 130, not a huge amount of difference actually, except 130 has better capacity. If you put wheels with a decent offset on a 130 then the turning circle won't be much different to a 110 with standard rims in any case.

Worth mentioning he sold his 130 for an Iveco tipper, for the increased (illegal) payload. Unless you need it for off road access a van is unfortunately a better option business wise....but Defe20170813_092137.thumb.jpg.6c31035265767c8aa344aec9f19f0301.jpgnder's look cooler! 

• Like 1

My 130 is great off road and does exactly what you want from it but I dread driving it for any more than 15 mins on the road! It's noisy cramped and uncomfortable on a run but for all it's faults I wouldn't be without it. I still keep my l200 for longer runs and chucking the stump grinder on

2 hours ago, Shaun@MTG said:

I've been using a l200 for utility work and it's driving me crazy the lack of space and driving position, hence crew cab Landover

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Arbtalk mobile app

I'm the opposite, I'll drive my L200 all day but have hated every seat (driver/passenger) of every LR I've ever been in.