For Hire 360 with operator and large Tracker Chipper

beechwood

1d0581772d589ea499e14ab0dbaa3a65.jpg

What it Costs

£800 +vat per day (plus haulage to and from site)

(We are based between Reading and Maidenhead in Berkshire, so obviously the closer your job site is the more cost effective the haulage will be)

What you get

* Bandit 150XP Chipper (142hp, 14-17inch infeed) Tracked and Fully remote controlled

* 3 Tonne Takeuchi 360 with tilt rotator and log/brush grab.

* Qualified and highly experienced operator.

* All fuel for machinery.

* New blades.

* Delivery to and from site.

* On site working 8am-4pm to include 1hr of breaks.

* Organisation for collection of oversized timber.

* Provision of Generic risk assessments.

* On site storage container (if equipment is left on site overnight).

This set up is a highly effective and productive chipping combination.

The operator

Mark has been driving diggers since the age of 15, he is truly a highly skilled operator. Mark has a can do attitude, is a natural problem solver and gets on with most everyone he meets. He has been using 360s to process debris from tree felling for over 10 years. Mark holds all the relevant CPCS and NPTC qualifications required to operated the machinery and well as a CITB 'Construction Site Managers's Safety Certificate'.

f0a0d7c00ebe9f94a341fba84c65032b.jpg

The 360

The 360 used today is the culmination of 10 years of experience and experimentation. The latest incarnation was custom built to Mark's specification and is fitted with a state of the art 'Engcon' tilt rotator, 'Intermercato' timber grab and the cab is protected by forestry guarding. This gives the ability for the grab to spin through 360degrees, tilt it through 180degrees and pick up timber up to 3ft in diameter.

In the hands of Mark this awesome machine makes processing debris, chipping and moving larger sections of timber a breeze.

8006c1b6d2113d0d3c0b8eba42d71895.jpg

The chipper

Mark was heavily involved in the purchase specifying and modifications of the bandit chipper. Which has resulted in highly effective and productive chipping machine. The bandit is fitted with a 142hp engine, the largest size available for this type of chipper.

This means it chips anything you can get in the 14-17 infeed opening.

Tracks, feed rollers and top feed roller crush are all fully remote control, which Mark can operate from the cab of the 360.

This means the entire chipping operation can be carried out by Mark.

693f9645664b48fe9d326975d0edca40.jpg

Large diameter timber

The bandit is designed to chip timber and brash up to 12 inch diameter, the larger diameter timber will either have a market value or can be removed from site for free (dependent on species, location and volume). If you utilise our chipping service, we will organise collection of the larger diameter timber for you.

56efc58a6f172f20d78d7c21fc227383.jpg

If you want to hire this amazing chipping combination or required more information please1d0581772d589ea499e14ab0dbaa3a65.jpg

Give me a call or drop me a email

Call 07961 163520

Email [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I would welcome any feedback or just happy to answer questions

Regards Neil

• Like 1

Unfortunately I don't need your services but would still like to say what a really fantastic setup you have and it's nice to hear a employer praising staff so highly a involving them in there machine setups, also 1 of the best written adverts I have read for a long time.
Get some more photos up if you can.

Sent from my F8331 using Arbtalk mobile app

Thanks for the compliments fella

We haven't had much work for it this year and having spent the last couple of years fine tuning the setup, it will be nice to get it out there working.

Planning on posting more pictures and videos to keep thread fresh.

Good luck with your new chipper, you just need to teach the high 5ing dog to operate the top feed roller crush!

Regards Neil

I thought I'd post a few more photos of chipper and 360 in action.

The chipper was originally a towed chipper but we converted it to tracked to make it more versatile and because it sank up to its axle on a couple of sites!

I will put some videos when I can figure out how to get them on here from my iPad!

39d31eb65832419f14f692818f97d5db.jpg

10e4bbe8f12c09c215028e23cc5ef060.jpg

c0b276b8a14bd9b8fa68ef3fd75eff6c.jpg

b8817214b854b9a8283a88617b750da9.jpg

Regards Neil