I want the old Arbtalk back....not the website but the ethos

beechwood

37 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Or perhaps one of the funniest posts depending on if you have a sense of humour or not.

I'm sure anyone that reads these posts (even non arbs) will realise that David knows his stuff.

a bit like Johnson and Prentice, but don't let them know or we'll never live it down.

Who's pulled your chain!  

9 hours ago, Rough Hewn said:

What happened to thevillageidiot?

Just back from North Korea Rough Hewn.

Apparently they had heard all about my considerable prowess in battle and I was headhunted to work on their top secret, hush hush missile program.

I was a bit out of my depth if I'm honest. The very smiley generals said that they wanted to give the American oppressors their just deserts, so I filled up all of their steel warhead thingies with custard.

Presumably this will achieve the desired effect?

Anyhow, back in Blighty now and looking forward to exploring the splendid looking new forum.:thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Stephen Blair said:

Tbh I'm more surprised it came from yourself Sean.

Come on Steve. The fact you are surprised means that you know I generally keep my head down and bear no malice to anybody and know as much as anybody the massive contribution and the wealth of knowledge that MonkeyD had/has. I know David himself will take it in the manner that it was intended. Having a laugh.  I really do not think I've done anything wrong. I'm sorry if you feel otherwise or were offended on David's behalf. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No one, it was meant as a joke.

As you were!

Just back from North Korea Rough Hewn.

Apparently they had heard all about my considerable prowess in battle and I was headhunted to work on their top secret, hush hush missile program.

I was a bit out of my depth if I'm honest. The very smiley generals said that they wanted to give the American oppressors their just deserts, so I filled up all of their steel warhead thingies with custard.

Presumably this will achieve the desired effect?

Anyhow, back in Blighty now and looking forward to exploring the splendid looking new forum.[emoji106]

Welcome Home Mr Idiot...[emoji3]